Page 349 of 481 FirstFirst ... 329339344345346347348349350351352353354359369 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    ...with extreme predjudice.

White hairs in on your head and beard are not so bad. When they appear in... >ahem< ...other places... then you've got something to complain about

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=5699

I clicked on "Buy it Now" on Ebay but the items went on my shopping cart instead. I thought they were already reserved for me. But the listing is now unavailable.

WTF?

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    White hairs in on your head and beard are not so bad. When they appear in... >ahem< ...other places... then you've got something to complain about
    I don't trust using dyes / chemicals that close to junior (same goes for scissors, razors, swords, hacksaws, blowtorch, wipper snipper, hedge trimmer).

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I didn't pull it out. It fell out
    So what you're basically saying is that you're going grey and your hair's falling out as well. Yep, old age will do that to you
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I waited for two day for a technician to come out , thinking they were going to fix the line , but he just came to test it!! wtf I could of told him that it wasn't working!! which I did...the first time I call...and they tested the line then also .... now I got to wait for another call to see when they going to fix it....
    Lol, I hate phone hassles so much. Some lovely fellows who probably happen to work for Telstra pulled my connected line out of the apartment junction box for me one day. It was labelled as well. Thanks guys!

Took a week for a tech to make their way over. I'm not even with Telstra, but they're contracted to much of the fixing.

Now whenever I see someone in the phone cable room, I take a photo of their car, just in case my phone mysteriously goes down on the same day.

My brand new HP desktop PC (ordered directly from them) had spyware / malware installed on it straight out of the box. WTF??!! Spent all day yesterday cleaning it up
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    My brand new HP desktop PC (ordered directly from them) had spyware / malware installed on it straight out of the box. WTF??!! Spent all day yesterday cleaning it up
    "WTF" is putting that lightly man - That's Absolute BS!

Just another reason why I'll continue to buy the parts & build my own PCs from scratch; Aside from Laptops/Netbooks/Tablets (Questionably), "Off the rack" Pre-builds are junk.

Considering some of their other business practices, this doesn't surprise me in the least.

And there are accusations of them doing worse.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    "WTF" is putting that lightly man - That's Absolute BS!

Just another reason why I'll continue to buy the parts & build my own PCs from scratch; Aside from Laptops/Netbooks/Tablets (Questionably), "Off the rack" Pre-builds are junk.
    You buy a brand name PC and you'll get much less for you buck and crappy 2nd grade parts. As corporations, they will try to skimp out on material cost for maximum profit.

It's ridiculously easy to put together a PC. I would go as far as to say that it's easier than a mid level Lego set.

Posting this here so hopefully others can see it.

As most of you know, we built-on about 4 years ago using Farrugia Building Services and have had no end of trouble with the builder Anthony Farrugia. It started out when we had the first significant downpour. Water started flowing over the top of our gutters into the eaves creating mould spots / damage to the outside of the house. This was because he blocked off one end of the gutter with the apex flowing toward it. Basically, the rain water had nowhere to go.

To make matters worse, he didn't connect the only downpipe (50 mm in size) which services 3/4 of the roof to the storm water so now we have moisture getting trapped under the slab shifting the foundations of the new room. It has now separated from the rest of the house.

On top of that, there was one side completely missed that has no flushing under the roof tiles near the iron valley so water is basically running back under the tiles and into the roof cavity cracking the ceiling and creating further water stains / damage inside the house.

We had a building inspection done a couple of weeks ago and the assessment made was that the builder was highly negligent in his workmanship. The inspector to his credit stated that we should be going through the Department of Fair Trading (mostly due to the fact that we originally contacted the builder to rectify these issues 4 years ago which he refused to do and became verbally abusive).

Given the storm we had last night which most Sydney-siders would have known about, we now have a lovely water feature running down the door frame of the new room into several strategically placed buckets.

It's come to a point that we simply cannot wait for the Department of Fair trading to make a ruling and have had to proceed with the repairs ourselves which will leave us out of pocket approx. 9k. Our chances of reimbursement are next to nothing.

Word of warning to anyone considering using Farrugia Building Services located in Quakers Hill NSW - stay away. He is a violent scam artist who will take your money and run. Do not make the mistake we made.
    Wow 5FDP that's appalling. thanks for the heads up, I hope it gets sorted out for you, might be something worth the ACA approach. There are too many dodgy tradies out there giving legitimate businesses a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Gee, that really sucks mate - and 9k is a damn fair chunk of change! Dirty buggers!

On a sorta similar (but not really and at least 9k less important) note - if a Zadong Pei attempts to join the Ozformers FB chat group, or any group you run (I run Big Angry Trev's Transformatorium: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1308.../?notif_t=like) do not let them join. I didn't think about it at the time and they laid low for a few months but sure enough today they started trying to flog sunglasses on my FB group!

I thought it somewhat dodgy that some half dressed asian girl with only a half doz FB friends wanted to join my FB group. But then it was a demographic I didn't seem to be catering too and wanted to let it be known all were welcome I think some other similar girl (bet they are pimply male teen spammers in real life) joined that day too, so now just to await her doing the same.
    How much spare time do people have to do that sort of thing for fun.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)