Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    calm down everyone, I was speculating that this would be the $99 MP at TRU US. wildly speculating.
    My industry contacts haven't said a word. Except for a few choice tweets which I can't repeat here. you know, no politics on the board and such...
    Well there goes my faith in humanity.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Which is why we have giant transforming alien robots.

A list of what was claimed to be on display at the German Toyfair last week...

Toyfair Leaks:
    What's physically present:
    Fully Assembled predaking
    Fully Assembled Abominus
    Waves 3 and onward of Prime Masters, Bludgeon, Bomb Burst, Bugly, Ground Shaker, Waverider, Sky High, Octopunch
    Voyager Inferno and his fully combined mode, Elita-1 and her Fully Combined Mode
    Legends Outback and Cindersaur, Runamuck is present and is a pretool of Freeway who is also going to be used for Searchlight but they will be spaced out so you don't have multiples of the same mold on shelves.
    Leader Op Op is there

Packaging Cross Sell reveals and other 2D images:
    Flywheels is on the legends package
    Monstructor's Voyager component is Scowl, heavily retooled form of Grimlock. He resembles a blue reptilian ogre with a metal mask with hot pink details in his alt mode, didn't want him to be too human so they made him look more reptilian, alt mode's arms have articulation for a bipedal and a 4 legged mode.
    Snaptrap is using tooling from two other voyagers
    Thunderclash shares tooling from both prime and Rodimus. Trailer component has the big double cannons where prime's gun would have gone. Cab mode has similar tooling to rodimus in the way he transforms into his robot mode, combined mode resembles IDW, cab is G1.
    Jazz is going to be repainted into 3 or 4 other bots he's the Wildrider of the line.

Deluxe Blastoff is going to be a general release
    Takara Nosecone is also coming unknown if it's exclusive or not
    Double Dealer is coming in some form may be leader may be voyager, but he's definitely making an appearance with a full bird mode
    Thundercraker is TRUE exclusive no word on Skywarp they don't want to do too many planes. Takara Scattorshot might be coming to fill in a voyager wave rest of computron components will not, other than some repaints like Wreckgar.
    I guess we'll see in two weeks time at New York Toyfair, if any of these new toys are true.

Jazz = stepper, blur, ricochet possible daytonus? Lets speculate

Possibly some of the turbomasters to go with Thunderclash? Alt mode works for Boss and (as deonasis suggested earlier) Hurricane.

I’d love it if Cindersaur was the bright blue botcon deco, pretty unlikely though.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I think we get some of the Stormtroopers and Deluge from the Aquaspeeders out of Jazz.

If this list of rumours is true my list of G1 characters I want in CHUG form is getting a lot of stuff crossed off this year.

Bring on the Micromasters and Action Masters Hasbro!!!

bowspearer Guest

Monstructor's Voyager component is Scowl, heavily retooled form of Grimlock. He resembles a blue reptilian ogre with a metal mask with hot pink details in his alt mode, didn't want him to be too human so they made him look more reptilian, alt mode's arms have articulation for a bipedal and a 4 legged mode.
    Ugh, so Monstructor is going to be as much of a letdown as Liokaiser was then.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Possibly some of the turbomasters to go with Thunderclash? Alt mode works for Boss and (as deonasis suggested earlier) Hurricane.
    It definitely works for Hurricane, but as for Boss, hell no!

They'd be much better off using the Dead-End mould with a retooled front end and retooling the rear top section to include a spoiler.

I’m keen

I want some Omnibots! Jazz re-colour could be Overdrive, no sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Excuse my potential ignorance, but isn’t Stepper the Japanese name for Ricochet? Either way, I hope they release that particular re-colour.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Thunderclash has my attention.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain