Released here - August 2019
    Approximate Retail Price - $29
    Approximate Size - 12.5cm
    Allegiance - Amputeecon^Decepticon
    Alt-mode - car
    Main Features/Gimmicks - flip out swords
    Main Colours - white with blue and red highlights
    Main Accessories - none

It's better than most other Cyberverse Warriors but that's not saying much. The transformation is bit more involved but overall still really ordinarily underwhelming. This toy sports all the sparse paint ops of a Happy Meal toy. The arms have sacrificed having elbows for the sword gimmick. The swords out from under the arms instead of over like a Triggerbot/con. This is fine if the spring is tight, as it is on the left arm of my Deadlock, but if the spring is loose like on my Deadlock's right arm then the sword is floppy and cannot be "held" properly. The swords are also permanently sculpted with "swoosh" effects but coming from the reverse side of the blade which only makes sense of the blades deployed from above the arms like a Triggerbot/con! Deadlock can do something that I haven't seen any other Cyberverse Warrior do -- turn his head! Oh, and thanks to further QC issues on mine, the right arm on my Deadlock is prone to just falling right off. Yaaaay.

Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 9th August 2019 at 05:17 PM.

It's telling when the best thing about the Cyberverse line is the packaging.

Are you sure its an autobot? I can see a dcon logo

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I believe this is Drift going by an alias before he converted to the autobot side.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    I believe this is Drift going by an alias before he converted to the autobot side.
    Autocon is correct. Deadlock is a Decepticon, even if he's Drift's pre-Autobot alias. I was trying to be "clever" and it fell flat. Shall amend. Previous attempts at "cleverness"...

I went and exchanged my Deadlock for another since the right arm was dodgy... and the second one has a dodgy arm too! The left arm also pops off but not nearly as easily as the right. Indicative of a QC issue that is affecting this entire batch, or maybe I'm just super lucky like when I got Animated Blitzwing and each one kept on having a defect (I gave up after the second exchange (i.e. my third Blitzwing)).

I think Deadlock may be the worst Transformer toy for 2019. I'm struggling to think of any that's worse.

Oh im not following cyberverse so didnt know. Kodak moment is good

Been waiting for a Deadlock that's more affordable than the last one, but... this is not the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Been waiting for a Deadlock that's more affordable than the last one, but... this is not the winner.
    Previous Drifts have typically been Deluxes... (excluding Voyager AOE Drift)
    (I'm missing something here, aren't I?)

Yeah, there was an E-Hobby exclusive Deadlock repaint of the original Drift Deluxe, which seems to be going for over $200 now: https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_...rmers+deadlock

I super want it, but I don't $250 want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Yeah, there was an E-Hobby exclusive Deadlock repaint of the original Drift Deluxe, which seems to be going for over $200 now: https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_...rmers+deadlock

I super want it, but I don't $250 want it.
    Aaaaaaah right. Wow, that's nuts. Mandarake is selling them for about $90 which is still a ridiculous price for a Deluxe but at least it's less ridiculous than $250 (and postage from Japan should be cheaper than postage from USA).