Page 679 of 710 FirstFirst ... 659669674675676677678679680681682683684689699 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

For that amount you could buy every loose G1 Transformer in good condition, twice over for display in bot and alt mode, and still have change left to spare.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    That is a joke
    The flash from the camera may have affected the condition of the toy, I think is worth much less now.

Lol

That seller used to be pretty good, however they seem to have lost touch with the market since everything now seems to be 'case fresh'. I think long hauls gun is the only decently priced G1 item they have listed.

Hasbro stockist / eBay seller Toy Story World on eBay has 10% off many items across all lines.
    They only stock Hasbro toys. Not Takara, except for any of those platinum re-release etc that made it out of Japan.
    Great customer service I've bought from them repeatedly.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Transform...oy_story_world

Don't know if this ebay auction has made it on to here yet. I honestly expected more of them. Hopefully there will be a single figure release at some point, although I'm not to keen overall it would be nice to have the shuttle

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2016-Taka...MAAOSwENxXnTmy

This was on ebay a month ago - the RPMs Bumblebee that was given to Hasbro employees back in about 2010 (images were mirrored here for when
    the ebay listing disappears in 2 months time). It has an exclusive paint deco and packaging, and I've only seen it on ebay once before.
    This one ended up selling for US$154, and with US$51 shipping to Australia (I don't know why since it is so small), it would have been almost AU$300 if
    it had been won by an Australian.

It is one that I don't have as I've been looking for one since it was released, but it is waaay above what I would pay for it (my limit is $50, but
    even that is well above what I think it should be worth).

It's the one RPM/Speedstar missing from my collection, and will remain that way for a bit longer now.

For those interested, there were 20 different Bumblebees, and these are 19 of them...

Bumblebee was the most prolific RPM/SS character, beating Optimus, who "only" had 13...

(the DOTM Speedstar truck was included on the end for comparison)

Speaking of the seller before, i had a giggle at this one... wouldn't it just look great on the shelf.?.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...QAAOSw3xJXo6AO

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    Speaking of the seller before, i had a giggle at this one... wouldn't it just look great on the shelf.?.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...QAAOSw3xJXo6AO
    yeah why just not put an empty box in a case and think of whatever it is...it is all in your head

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    yeah why just not put an empty box in a case and think of whatever it is...it is all in your head
    Schrodinger's bot?

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Schrodinger's bot?
    that made me lol