Thread: Finding Perth CW Figures

Default Finding Perth CW Figures

I've been just about everywhere north and south of the river in my hunt for Combiner Wars figures, mainly sky reign and bruticus lately.

The stores where I bought my old CW Gestalts got little or none of the latest CW waves of toys.

I ended up driving around a lot, and found a complete Bruticus all in one shop north of the river, but the only stores I've seen around that CURRENTLY have
    CW's in stock, in significant numbers are Target, Myer and Toy's R Us in Canninton.

Target has all the Combaticons CWs, Myer and Toys R have the Autobots / Sky Reign and some Onslaughts, but not the limbs. I've seen random unsold Onslaughts in various Kmarts, other stores currently have nothing, like literally a big empty space where the CW toys usually are.

But yeah for anyone hunting for Bruticus and Sky Reign, drive to cannington, it's right off the highway and pretty fast to get there, with loads of parking, and you do a round trip to all 3 stores (walking) in like 30 mins.

Maybe this would be better posted in Sitings,for your state?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

can someone please post a link to that thread. I'm searching and its not coming up. I've looked in news, ive looked in the general aussie topic, but still not finding it

I want the "WA sightings" thread or whatever the thread is called for the sightings in WA.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3188

Have you tried looking there? Might be what you're after.