Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

Looking forward to more magazine scans and yuki tweets as this gets closer to release. Maybe a hostage pic with Hot Rod, Megatron sitting in the Nemesis, Laserbeak on his forearm, Ironhide.. well, you know ....all such cool memories.

I imagine a battle damaged MP+ Optimus will be released sometime to go with Megatrons epic fight scene.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by nsm034 View Post
    come on pre order
    No panic I think it's a regular release and knowing well stores will do 3 per customer.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    PC has announced on FB that it will offer Megatron.
    Thanks. Excellent news.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Hope they are getting a ton of them.
    They mentioned on FB that the standard limit of three units max per person applies, so it doesn't seem there's any limit on the amount they're getting.

Anyone else find it odd that no one has preorders up yet? This might be a really early announcement cause normally there would be at least someone with preorders up by this point after announcement.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that no one has preorders up yet? This might be a really early announcement cause normally there would be at least someone with preorders up by this point after announcement.

not really given it is still a while to go till their expect eta ..

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I would have thought MP Dirge would be up by now... But I know it's not a general release like Megs

Def keen to see more of the actual transformation, right now it looks to be something that has a significant number of steps but based on their recent release, it would be safe to say it'll still end up being an intuitive / smooth process
    Last edited by aching878; 28th October 2016 at 11:45 AM.

If Inferno/Grapple is anything to go by, I'd say quite intuitive. I too am keen to see that. And hope preorders don't go up soon until I have some more money haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    If Inferno/Grapple is anything to go by, I'd say quite intuitive. I too am keen to see that. And hope preorders don't go up soon until I have some more money haha
    Now you have said that pre orders will probably go up tonight.

Any guesses on what PC will list this one at? Hoping for around $150 but I'm wary from the survey that we could be looking at a "this is hard to import tax" of say $50, giving a total cost of around $200.