Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP Rodimus video

You can tell they're really proud of this release, starting with the big unveiling and now things like this - and rightfully so! Rodimus here pretty much has 'Best toy of 2011' in the bag; frankly i'm starting to wonder how they could ever top it with future Masterpiece releases.

Best thing is, he comes out a day before my 30th birthday! I'm not the partying type, but i'll be having one with Rodimus for sure

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    You can tell they're really proud of this release, starting with the big unveiling and now things like this - and rightfully so! Rodimus here pretty much has 'Best toy of 2011' in the bag; frankly i'm starting to wonder how they could ever top it with future Masterpiece releases.

Best thing is, he comes out a day before my 30th birthday! I'm not the partying type, but i'll be having one with Rodimus for sure
    Couldn't have said it better myself dude!
    Truly, MP Rodimus is a thing of beauty, the engineering, look and feel of this figure is just so incredible and the Hotrod Alt mode! - what a realisation of the original character model that is!

Indeed, how they're going to top this is absolutely beyond me but if the Japanese Engineers have taught us anything, it is simply to wait and see!
    Kurdt, I can't think of a better 30th Birthday present than this baby! - Ofcourse, perhaps an actual baby may top it?, marginly...

I'll need to get some serious toy room door locks before i even think about letting my wife convince me to have a baby

If they can make Blitzwing correctly that would top Rodimus.

I'll need to get some serious toy room door locks before i even think about letting my wife convince me to have a baby
    Hmm... usually the wife is the one who has the baby... but hey, whatever works for you. So long as you don't mind the extreme cramps.

My daughter frequently goes into my Transformers room and it's not a problem. She respects the toys and never touches them. She likes pointing at them and going "Da!!" - but she won't touch them unless I give one to her (I usually let her play with my PlaySkool Transformers).

My TF room door already has a lock, as it's a legal requirement under NSW law for any owners of gun Transformers anyway. :/

Same here... once my missus said, 'At least we won't have to worry about toys for the kids.' to which I promptly replied (in my best Mr. T voice), 'Wha'cha talkin' about woman? They ain't gonna get near my stuff.'

Relating to his child about when he got MP Rodimus
    kurdt - 'And that was the happiest day of my life'
    kid - 'What about when I was born daddy?'
    kurdt - 'Not even close.'

Last edited by gekisou; 9th December 2010 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    If they can make Blitzwing correctly that would top Rodimus.
    They're making a Masterpiece Blitzwing?

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Relating to his child about when he got MP Rodimus
    kurdt - 'And that was the happiest day of my life'
    kid - 'What about when I was born daddy?'
    kurdt - 'Not even close.'

I agree Kurdt, some big 'ole locks indeed!

7Rodimus here pretty much has 'Best toy of 2011' in the bag;
    I dunno, if they can advance DotM Leader Optimus Prime from RotF Leader Prime as much again as RotF Prime was an advance over TF2007 Prime then he might have competition.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.