Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for CW Blackjack

Did this not come out over here?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Did this not come out over here?
    Nope, no known sightings yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I currently have a POL with BBTS sitting at a bit over $300us. When Blackjack arrives I'll be having it shipped.

What I can do is when Blackjack arrives see how much it adds in postage, then let people know and see if anyone wants me to add some more before I have my POL shipped.

But as UM says, it might be pricey. You will be paying $12us for the toy, then whatever the shipping cost is per unit to me (hopefully due to a decent POL already not too much). Then on top of that I live in the bush so it could be near an extra $10 for me to ship one to you. You could end up paying for Blackjack what you would normally expect to pay for a Deluxe figure.

When my Blackjack arrives, I'll let people know what the postage cost will be to get it from the States to me and we can go from there.
    Came in last night. With postage came to $17.74us.

So that's over $20aus before you even add the postage costs of me forwarding him to you. Don't think it's worth it fellas - sorry

If anyone is still looking for blackjack, PC has it up for 14.50 at the moment.

None at mine ( we got skywarp, rodimus, groove & warpath) but ring around a few of your local Kmart's. They're starting to appear at certain stores for $19