Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for CW Blackjack

Default Looking for CW Blackjack

Does anyone know where I can buy or if anyone is offering to sell a CW Blackjack? He's the last bit I need to complete my Menasor set. Will gladly buy pre-owned and loose as well.

I'm still looking to buy a CW Blackjack. I really don't want to resort to buying an overpriced one for $70 on ebay.

I managed to grab one last week from amazon US site. Was US$10.99 plus postage of US$5.59. Might have some luck trying there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I managed to grab one last week from amazon US site. Was US$10.99 plus postage of US$5.59. Might have some luck trying there.
    You did? Damn, I just checked and it says it's now $28 for one. Still it's probably the cheapest I've seen it online.

Well, I managed to find one on ebay for about $35. A bit much but it was the best I was likely going to get.

ouch, I'm hoping they will eventually turn up here, I'm still waiting.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

You can preorder then at BBTS - stock is supposed to come in within the next 10 days

Hi

If you do decide to do an order maybe check out who else would be keen to save shipping, I know I would be in on it for 2 to 3 units

Cheers

I have nothing else to order from BBTS especially given the atrocious dollar at the moment.

on top of that, I usually order several hundred dollars worth of stuff to make shipping from them viable. These just don't cut the mustard on their own.

If I can't find them here, i'll probably miss out.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I currently have a POL with BBTS sitting at a bit over $300us. When Blackjack arrives I'll be having it shipped.

What I can do is when Blackjack arrives see how much it adds in postage, then let people know and see if anyone wants me to add some more before I have my POL shipped.

But as UM says, it might be pricey. You will be paying $12us for the toy, then whatever the shipping cost is per unit to me (hopefully due to a decent POL already not too much). Then on top of that I live in the bush so it could be near an extra $10 for me to ship one to you. You could end up paying for Blackjack what you would normally expect to pay for a Deluxe figure.

When my Blackjack arrives, I'll let people know what the postage cost will be to get it from the States to me and we can go from there.