So, after the red cassette that shipped with one of my MP Soundwaves was missing a pin to hold his head on, I contacted Robot Kingdom to arrange a replacement. After photos/etc to show the fault, they agreed.

I requested that, as they require returns to be shipped via trackable/insured/etc that the the cost was $xx, they reimburse me or cut their losses on the faulty item they supplied.

They agreed, and after saying a replacement would go out in the next couple of days (which meant I didn't cut my losses with RK and order a replacement cheap off eBay while there was one), and then cut off all communication.

After no less than 5 emails, all rather polite, I hit up their Facebook page (being a public forum) and I finally get a response. They've changed their mind, and now require via letter, me to send the faulty part back. Fine, except for the cost, I might as well just hit up eBay.

I've now told them I'll be taking it to PayPal, and they've got 24 hours before I do so.

Absolutely rubbish customer service. I don't mind slow service. I loathe liars.

I'll happily update this thread with the resolution, and if it isn't resolved easily, you can see the complete BS that RK have tried to shaft me on.