Thread: Looking For Used Titans Returns FORTRESS MAXIMUS

Question Looking For Used Titans Returns FORTRESS MAXIMUS

Unfortunately, I was not savvy enough to buy him when the last units of this toy were in store, as I did not realise the production run was ending.

So I kept searching everywhere to find a used toy because the resellers are only selling boxed versions they did not open.
    And to highlight how greedy resellers are when it comes to this set, a seller in Australia asked the same price as a new boxed version for a unboxed used version.

So is there anywhere I can find a used unboxed Titans Returns Fortress Maximus for less then $300 AUD?
    Last edited by Tilarta; 28th May 2023 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    Unfortunately, I was not savvy enough to buy him when the last units of this toy were in store, as I did not realise the production run was ending.

So I kept searching everywhere to find a used toy because the resellers are only selling boxed versions they did not open.
    And to highlight how greedy resellers are when it comes to this set, a seller in Australia asked the same price as a new boxed version for a unboxed used version.

So is there anywhere I can find a used unboxed Fortress Maximus for less then $300 AUD?
    Which Fort Max are we talking about? Encore, Titans or JP Legends?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Titans Returns.

But if JP Legends is the same toy reboxed/rebranded, I would accept that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    Titans Returns.

But if JP Legends is the same toy reboxed/rebranded, I would accept that too.
    Ok, I was just asking because I have an Encore that's just collecting dust. My Titans and JP Legends are both on display.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Titans Return re-release Fortress Maximus
    I think this one has some minor variations, a couple of extra parts from the original release.

Does anyone know where I can buy one in Australia?
    Or potentially place a preorder.

I am smugly smirking now, imagining the resellers realising Hasbro just undercut them.

The reissue should be an unaltered re-release.
    I had heard that it could be coming to Australia somewhere, but I would have thought it would have been listed somewhere by now if that was happening.
    Then again, it's release date in America is March 2024, so if it does come to Australia, it could be more than 6 months away, and pre-order listings could still be some time away.