Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Thundercats TV Show

Watched all 4 in one go at Youtube, felt like watching hayao miyazake movie, very nice! No Panthro yet huh?...I like how all the characters are re-imagined and fit together in this version.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Watched all 4 in one go at Youtube, felt like watching hayao miyazake movie, very nice! No Panthro yet huh?...I like how all the characters are re-imagined and fit together in this version.
    Panthro made an appearance in ep 4 at the end..

i am liking this show i would like to see a bit more on the bad guys tho

i managed to downlaod all the new voltron force eps too...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

oh yeah, my bad
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Justv watched ep 4 yesterday. I quite enjoyed it. There are some fairly mature themes coming up here.

I was even a little moved by the plant dude in ep 4.

I think I could continue watching this, but yeh, definitely need to see a bit more on the bad guys, especially considering how they all look fairly similar, compared to the cats which are all very distinct from one another. toy wise, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a really small amount of bad guys (Mumm-Ra, tooth guy and a couple of lizards which look the same).

Be cool to see some awesome mechs for the cats later on as well

The new Thundercats is a great show, it puts all other remakes to shame.
    If only Transformers could get a show this mature, and as beautifully done as Thundercats.

I'm loving the new show. Even though the animation style would be familiar to anyone that watches CN, the storyline is what makes it great.

I'm up to episode 4 (probably going to watch it tonight) and I can't wait to see what happens.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

so i am the only one finding this show tiresome

It seems ok, not as good as TMNT 2002 or the New He-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    It seems ok, not as good as TMNT 2002 or the New He-man.
    It's a little early for me to conclusively judge but yeah it isn't as good as TMNT 2002. However it may be on par with He-Man 2002 as that show also had it's odd episodes like the last Thundercat one which was a little odd.

Just watched Ep 5 last night. Found it to be a bit weaker than the last episode which I really enjoyed, but hey they all can't be totally awesome philosophical epics can they?

Wasn't bad, although I find it irritating that Lion-O is wanting to be a leader and order others around, even when he makes stupid decisions. I thought he would have learnt that in episode 3...

Is Panthro the same voice guy as Prime's Bulkhead?

Will probably keep watching because I am not really watching anything else episodic at the moment. And I like cats.