Page 283 of 515 FirstFirst ... 263273278279280281282283284285286287288293303 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Combiner Force 1 Steps at Big W Garden City. Prime, Bee, Springload, Quillfire, and Drift.

Big W Pacific Fair got a new set of Wave 3 Titan Returns, but only Kickback and Bumblebee. I picked up Bumblebee but already had a Kickback. I think I'm going to give up on Gnaw and order the inevitable Takara release
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Toowoomba sightings:

Kmart had Bumblebee, Gnaw and Kickback, plus one each of the RID Combiner Force One Step Changers.

Target had a case worth of Titan Returns Legends (3 x Bumblebee, 3 x Gnaw, 2 x Kickback), a case worth of the Wave 3 Deluxes (Hot Rod etc ...) and 3 each of the new RID Beeside and Primestrong combiners.

Finally some new stuff!

Helensvale Kmart has a Legends Kickback and one or two Bumblebees, as well as some of the RID Legions including Springload. Target only had two Bees left. No sign of Gnaw anywhere.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

GNAW AT TOYWORLD LAWNTON.

Sure it was $23, but bugger it, got one. Left two behind @ about 12:00pm.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    GNAW AT TOYWORLD LAWNTON.

Sure it was $23, but bugger it, got one. Left two behind @ about 12:00pm.
    I caved and got my first at toyworld virginia weeks ago. North lakes target and kmart both had multiples on thursday, grabbed another 2 (was still plenty left). Didnt check big w cos it was closed.

Zing had 3 of the AoE dinobots in g1 colours set for about 130 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Zing had 3 of the AoE dinobots in g1 colours set for about 130 bucks
    I saw them on Australia day while looking for their exclusive IDW comic... it was a bit of a surprise to see them, and their price (TRU was selling it for $250).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I saw them on Australia day while looking for their exclusive IDW comic... it was a bit of a surprise to see them, and their price (TRU was selling it for $250).

What is this about an exclusive IDW comic? Only available at Zing stores, and is it separate to the Dinobot set or only given out with a purchase of the dinos?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    What is this about an exclusive IDW comic? Only available at Zing stores, and is it separate to the Dinobot set or only given out with a purchase of the dinos?
    Exclusive cover to an IDW comic... for $10... not related to any other product, including this Dinobot set.

Well it's nice that they're trying, at least, with IDW.

I forgot to post yesterday, but Kmart Robina had a full set of TR Legion Commanders Wave 3 except for, you guessed it, Gnaw. Can't guarantee kickback and bumblebee will still be there by now, but I'm guessing Bubles will be the pegwarmer. NO sighting of Wave 3 Voyager/Leaders though