Page 89 of 195 FirstFirst ... 6979848586878889909192939499109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Just transformed MP5 Megatron from robot to gun going completely off a very rusty memory. I'm so proud of myself right now.

Very impressive!
    I can't do it without instructions. And swearing. Lots of swearing. Needless to say that I don't transform it if anyone else is at home.

Last time I did it without instructions, I broke his arm

I REALLY want to buy a MP05 ever since the new one came out. That pistol mode is so superior.

No need for a reply about comparing them - I am aware of everything sucky with, and NOT in, MP05's favour.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

MP5 definitely has the better looking gun mode and more chip-resistant paint! And it's half the price of MP36. As good as MP36 is, never forget that it's twice the price. So comparing the two is like comparing a Leader with a Voyager.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I REALLY want to buy a MP05 ever since the new one came out. That pistol mode is so superior.

No need for a reply about comparing them - I am aware of everything sucky with, and NOT in, MP05's favour.
    I think G1 Megatron has an even better gun mode because he has the silencer and stock accessories. Plus he's not stupidly oversized.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post

*cough*

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=22580

Just got TR Megatron from TLTC. I'm so glad to have a great representation of Megatron in Voyager size. Now if I could just shrink my LG Soundwave and Blaster to Voyager size my OCD about my CHUG display being scaled correctly would be satisfied.

FatalityPitt Guest

So according to this picture, Wolfwire is going to be the 4th figure among the wave 5 deluxes... I wonder if there's any running change to the design to fix the fragile cockpit hinge problem.

We've had photos of toy-swapping posted here in the past, but I didn't realise until tonight that there is even a page on TFWiki, with some amusing (but disappointing) example photos.