Page 606 of 833 FirstFirst ... 586596601602603604605606607608609610611616626 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

No RID Warriors at Big W Southland, but heaps of Voyager TR Megatron and Optimus, plus Roadburn and Brawn.

TRU at Doncaster Shoppingtown has moved all of their TF stuff out the front.

[IMG][/IMG]

Megatran Guest

^ TRU Highpoint has a similar TF setup at the entrance to the store ... actually slightly to the right as you enter the store but you can't miss it. Seems to be a recurring theme for TRU stores. Must be a movie year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    TRU at Doncaster Shoppingtown has moved all of their TF stuff out the front.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    ^ TRU Highpoint has a similar TF setup at the entrance to the store ... actually slightly to the right as you enter the store but you can't miss it. Seems to be a recurring theme for TRU stores. Must be a movie year.
    TRU Fountain Gate the same. Finally found TR Repugnus and Shuffler!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

TRU Chadstone has a similar display at the entrance, plus some more stock in their other usual area

Megatran Guest

Big W Sunshine has TR Deluxe Perceptor ×2 and a Kup. Appears Topspin had already spun out of the store.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The tru at werribee plaza seems to have the shuffler/repugnus wave of titan masters in.

I spoke to the store manager today as well out of curiosity of australian tru movie mpm releases being released (not just their store I asked for ALL tru stores even though he told me its apparently a small tru and may NOT get them, despite its size being nice for what it is) and he told me they...don't get much notice until close to release, bit of a shame but I got my pre-order secured elsewhere.

Nothing else of note unless you're desperate for a tr quake and skullcruncher still at myer werribee plaza

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Nothing else of note unless you're desperate for a tr quake and skullcruncher still at myer werribee plaza
    Wow, some places still have Skullcruncher.. Or wait, did you mean Krok?

No Brawns left at Target CBD, but I did find one (now gone) at Big W. Plenty of Roadburn, Gnaw and Kickback.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Plenty of new wave legends (Brawn, Roadburn) at Kmart Vic Gardens

Also had the Megs/Op Voyager wave.