Thread: Dodgy Chinese eBay seller "bababobo00712"

Default Dodgy Chinese eBay seller "bababobo00712"

Encountered a dodgy Chinese seller bababobo00712 on eBay that I'd like to highlight to fellow forum members here.

Best to avoid this chap as he lacks integrity in his sales.

He'd advertised: "TFC Transformers TFC-009 Gear Of War 3 upgrade kit for Metroplex New in stock"

The auction price was USD42.88.

Communication with the seller was swift... he had the items in hand and was good to go (he apparently had more than 5 similar items available on his auction as then advertised).

A couple of days after I'd paid for the item, he starts messaging me saying that he'd overfilled orders and that'll be a delay of a few days but the order will definately be fulfilled.

On the agreed date for shipping out my purchase, he then messages and states that he now has sold out and if I still wanted the item, I'll have to wait for more than a month.

Obviously this dude noted that other sellers are charging higher for the same item (as he then relists the same item that he stated he had "no stock" of for USD85.88... not a very intelligent move).

He then forwards a case on eBay stating that seller & buyer had disagreed with the sale's terms and for me to agree to closing the case.

After a couple of messages back and forth with me expressing my disdain, he then tells me that the item is available and I can have it if I wanted to

Too blooming dodgy and a Chinese seller that I'd recommend avoiding... no matter the cost (as it'll only waste your time and money as it has mine )

Im sorry to hear that but numerous of Chinese sellers are selling duplicated or fake items. Avoid purchasing from them.

This is the only chinese seller i buy from and have done so for like the past 2 years. He is a great seller and gives really nice discounts when you buy a few things at once. And his shipping is the fastest i have had from a chinese seller, ten days or less to the US.