Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    For my first purchase from them i recently i bought 3 titans return figures through them 2 were in good condition but the 3rd damaged and since i was planning to display in box i messaged them. The told me most tf collectors dont display in box so didnt think would be a problem (i didnt initially put any notes in my order for quality packaging) they said if i posted it back they would replace it, i then asked if i would be reimbursed for the postage and they said i wouldn't be. Before that i even suggested if i could buy another one of the same figure at a discounted price to make up for it as i stated i was looking to buy additional figures from them (and pay the full asking price for them). Pretty disappointing as i was considering dropping a bit of cash there on other figures
    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    So I have some mixed feedback. My Titans Return Trypticon arrived poorly packed with no protective packaging. This is very uncharacteristic of them, it seems on these large items they won't bother packing well based on my correspondence with them. As you would expect it was in pretty poor shape, not much point keeping MISB. Anyway they did agree to refund the shipping (which I used towards another shipment).

The good news is my remaining Black Series orders arrived safe and sound as always. I will no longer pre-order with them but may keep ordering the Black Series figures if they are in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    What do you mean when you say "damaged"?
    I think it is pretty standard if you want to send something back that you pay for postage. Happened to me a couple of times with other retailers
    If it's a warranty issue the retailer is required to pay postage according to the ACCC, but if it's not then the consumer pays unless the retailer has a special policy (like Amazon's free returns). I don't know anyone that would call a damaged box a warranty issue.

I know people in the Star Wars toy community get really upset over damaged packaging so it is a little odd to see a business that focuses on Star Wars toys take that approach. That said though they are right that most Transformers collectors don't care.

When I get my Grand Max from them while I would like the package to be in good shape I'm not going to worry ultimately if it has a couple of dings because even though I keep my Takara Tomy boxes it's just going to get flattened and kept with the rest of the large boxes behind a bookshelf.

The packaging was really rough like corner had been bent and a whole section where the cardboard backing had split in two. I thought a bit of discount on another one of the same figure wasn't really asking too much especially since i was going to buy other figures
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    The packaging was really rough like corner had been bent and a whole section where the cardboard backing had split in two. I thought a bit of discount on another one of the same figure wasn't really asking too much especially since i was going to buy other figures
    Yeah, I don't think that's too unreasonable, particularly as they offer items for sale that have box damage:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....ckaging-items/

My only problem with these guys is the speed they get stock in...usually a long time behind brick/mortar retailers (I'm still waiting for my POTP stuff, that started showing up everywhere else in January).

BUT their prices are so much better than everywhere else locally, especially if you get in on a pre-order. It's worth the wait to save a bunch of $$$ and not have to worry about making regular trips to the local shops. Particularly over those fools since the mess they made of the TLK releases, absolutely pathetic.

Maybe with the changes they're looking to bring in, they could implement a similar system to BBTS where you can pay a little more to ensure a higher grade of packaging and postal packing?

Got an email saying that my Char/ Kup has shipped yesterday. I placed that pre order last April.

Done with pre orders

I received a reply finally that i can do pickup today or tomorrow, so i put through a time and have received no reply since. Is there a number I can call, because it increasingly frustrating?

Edit: nvm got a hold of them, all good
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 1st April 2018 at 02:55 PM.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Got an email saying that my Char/ Kup has shipped yesterday. I placed that pre order last April.

Done with pre orders
    So it literally took them a whole year to deliver your Legends Char (Kup)?

Is this the case with a lot of pre-orders from TLTC? I'm a bit worried. I pre-ordered the Decepticon Clone set from them about 2 weeks ago.

EDIT: It's also my first time buying directly from their site too. Before I used to buy stuff from their eBay store.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    So it literally took them a whole year to deliver your Legends Char (Kup)?

Is this the case with a lot of pre-orders from TLTC? I'm a bit worried. I pre-ordered the Decepticon Clone set from them about 2 weeks ago.

EDIT: It's also my first time buying directly from their site too. Before I used to buy stuff from their eBay store.
    Well the preorder was set to come in stock in October 2017, but it just kept getting delayed, eventually after the entire next Legends wave. Finally came in last month.

Supposedly there were a bunch of customs/shipment issues that slowed down heaps of their stock. Certainly not untrustworthy, but just a bit disappointing.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

FatalityPitt Guest

I wonder if the Legends wave that came in last month included the Clonetrons I ordered. I wouldn't hold my breath, but I'll email them anyway. Even if my stuff still hasn't arrived, at least it'll remind them that I haven't forgotten.

Has anyone been told if POTP Wave 2 is coming in this month at TLTC? I'll preorder it right now if it's coming in within the month.