Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Was it one of their loose ones or a proper packaged one?

If loose, then it is more likely a factory second/reject (like a lot of the other loose figures they seemed to get their hands on lately).

If a proper packaged one, then check if others are having the same problem, as it could be like that with all of them.
    Well its a loose one, actually its missing a rotary blade and this photo might explain what is wrong with it. I have highlighted it with red

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Is he missing a golden round thing on his left side of his stomach?
    lol..nah its actually designed like that had a look at other photos

Today I got *Universe Crankcase:

*I prefer to go with the spirit of what the toy designer originally intended the toy/repaint to be than what Walmart or some souless marketeer wanted later on.

Smile On my journey home...

Picked these guys up today from Big W on the way home:

Sadly there weren't any Ravages left

I was at Big W yesterday and I didn't see Sea Spray (wow, I thought his name would've been Seaspray... trademark issues?)!! Gah! (not that I can afford a Voyager atm )

Thumbs up Coming to a local store near you soon...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I was at Big W yesterday and I didn't see Sea Spray
    It looked like they had just restocked the shelves tbh... I've never seen the TF shelves at my local Big W so well stocked, nor has it ever been so quick to get the latest releases.

(Btw, I might be wrong, but I think it's 2 Sea Sprays per case along with one Ratchet and one Payload)

Received these today courtesy of Iceburn:

I've been wanting to get a hold of the Golden Disks since I saw pics of them, I loved Beastwars and thought that these were absolutely necessary as they were a main fixture to the series. The Micromasters are in absolutely great condition and I'm digging the pair of them, now to trac down the little cop car to complete the emergency patrol.

Finally, back in Megatrons grasp! , I'd also like to thank Icey for the cool little Movie Bumblebee statue, he's tiny and gold and was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'd also like to thank Icey for the cool little Movie Bumblebee statue, he's tiny and gold and was unexpected.
    They are cool. I have a few myself. It's weird that they're advertised as part of ROTF but only have '07 movie characters
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Picked me up a Hunt for the Decepticons Dirge today.

I like the g1 touches to the robot mode (shoulder intakes, cockpit-looking thing on the chest, the conehead) but man was it fiddly to transform. And the previously mentioned cockpit looking thing keeps falling off.

My five-year-old son picked up the Jolt rpm to go with the devastator racetrack i got for them last month.

Hey, me again

It seems like most other Perth OTCA members I picked up some Generations figures today: mine were Thrust and Cybertron Bumblebee.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Picked me up a Hunt for the Decepticons Dirge today.

I like the g1 touches to the robot mode (shoulder intakes, cockpit-looking thing on the chest, the conehead) but man was it fiddly to transform. And the previously mentioned cockpit looking thing keeps falling off.

My five-year-old son picked up the Jolt rpm to go with the devastator racetrack i got for them last month.
    the dirge repaint?