Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: MP-11SW Skywarp

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    And with that tonight it has arrived at my Tenso address. Tenso are great to deal with by the way, they add more bubblewrap for free on request and also send you photos if requested. Super fast responses to emails and were very helpful getting the address set up correctly with TakaraTomyMall.
    they must have been processing that same batch from takmall today as i got my package is ready for reship etc email as well, the package was delivered to tenso yest morning to it was pretty fast to process this time around.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Tenso is not fantastic, I had been cheated once and I think I will just post my feedback.

They had a protection option be careful if you intend to ship by boat as Australia has a size limit , they do not care which country you plan to post and if you exceeded the limit is your fault. They will not I REPEAT WILL Not remove the protection option once applied and you be forced to use whatever express option they have resulting in $200 just to ship three seekers?

I had once check on protection options and instead it automatically applied without my consent and they refused to remove or refund.

Be very careful when handling with them as they don't care as much as I thought they are.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Tenso is not fantastic, I had been cheated once and I think I will just post my feedback.

They had a protection option be careful if you intend to ship by boat as Australia has a size limit , they do not care which country you plan to post and if you exceeded the limit is your fault. They will not I REPEAT WILL Not remove the protection option once applied and you be forced to use whatever express option they have resulting in $200 just to ship three seekers?

I had once check on protection options and instead it automatically applied without my consent and they refused to remove or refund.

Be very careful when handling with them as they don't care as much as I thought they are.
    Nice to know gotcha for sea method but how long ago was that? As I only see the insurance options nowadays and none showing that expensive as you have describe, has the options / policy changed since?

But shipping topic wise I guess if one is using takmall/tenso combo they are doing it to get stuff fast and would likely be doing ems. It is the recommended option imo as if your going to all the trouble you might as well ensure you get the stuff in the fastest and safest way possible

Sea option of 1-3 month wait is kinda a drag of a wait for anything

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post

That's a shame. They added extra bubblewrap to my MP-14+ order for free and even sent me photos pre and post doing this. I use MYUS as my US freight forwarder and while they are also good, they charge for extra wrapping and don't do it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Nice to know gotcha for sea method but how long ago was that? As I only see the insurance options nowadays and none showing that expensive as you have describe, has the options / policy changed since?

But shipping topic wise I guess if one is using takmall/tenso combo they are doing it to get stuff fast and would likely be doing ems. It is the recommended option imo as if your going to all the trouble you might as well ensure you get the stuff in the fastest and safest way possible

Sea option of 1-3 month wait is kinda a drag of a wait for anything
    Yes I will be using EMS, the boat option I'm not sure about since I don't know how they are handled whereas EMS has always been safe, quick and reliable. I have recently gotten an order with NY shipped by boat to try it out and I'm not as fussed on the box condition in this case because these were doubles of MP's I already have that I want to open to display.

My Skywarp from Robotkingdom was shipped today.

From what overseas collectors have shown, the JP reissue (lower row) no longer have the 30th logo and all seem to be single tape

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    From what overseas collectors have shown, the JP reissue (lower row) no longer have the 30th logo and all seem to be single tape

Single tape FTW! Skipping the initial Asian release paid off.

Needs more Skywarp

Tenso Skywarp landed in AU yesterday and should be delivered soon