Page 7 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    welcome my friend, to club "empty wallets"
    I never have money left after I pay my bills, as soon as I get paid, I have to wait another 2 weeks before I have money I will never see again

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I never have money left after I pay my bills, as soon as I get paid, I have to wait another 2 weeks before I have money I will never see again
    Story of your wallet ei Az? hehehehe
    I find it funny though coz our posts are to the extremes you posting GIANT while Im here again posting wsts LOL

I guess giant makes a giant dent in the wallet as well, unlike these tiny babies...

WST Optimus with trailer and roller, WST Sideswipe (KO as well - it has a gun and shoulder cannon)

WST UltraMagnus and WST ClampDown

WST Dead End - instead of a double barrel cannon accesory to plug at the bakck of the car they just provided 2 laser guns which attached to the rooftop of the car makes the same double cannon effect..

Also comes with stickers which will need me buying a pair of tiny tweezers... good thing it has also stickies for WST red Alert i need it for my custom Myclone Red alert project
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got this last month, only now have I had the time to post any pictures

*snip*

Such a massive monstrosity.
    Finally!!!...

Nah, excellent photos dude, really impressive especially against that background.
    Very much appreciate your bringing him down for me to see 1st-hand, he's a big brute of a figure/set indeed and really quite impressive on a great many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I find it funny though coz our posts are to the extremes you posting GIANT while Im here again posting wsts LOL

I guess giant makes a giant dent in the wallet as well, unlike these tiny babies...

WST Optimus with trailer and roller, WST Sideswipe (KO as well - it has a gun and shoulder cannon)

*snip*

*snip*

WST Dead End - instead of a double barrel cannon accesory to plug at the bakck of the car they just provided 2 laser guns which attached to the rooftop of the car makes the same double cannon effect..

*snip*

Also comes with stickers which will need me buying a pair of tiny tweezers... good thing it has also stickies for WST red Alert i need it for my custom Myclone Red alert project

*snip*
    Ooh! - Very nice acquisitions Liege, tiny as they are they look really quite impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

Where did you get these liege?

Thanks Hursty!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Where did you get these liege?
    Ebay

here's a link - seller does not communicate at all though, but his /her items arrive in two weeks. HK seller but his items are shipped from China which is why I think it takes 2 weeks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220882780236...84.m1497.l2649

If you wanted the WST Sixshot as well here's a link
    this seller posts quick though HK based and items are in China I received it in 1 week
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/120952768986...84.m1497.l2649
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

received this from the postie today, MP03G phantom of screamer set and MP08 upgrade set.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Cyclops!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Cyclops!
    Wicked.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

me too :P
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast