Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

I couldn't find it on theior page but are you able to get specific figures without getting the whole set? I jsut want the Paradron medic. Still kicking myself for missing out on Krok from the 3.0 because I wasn't interested in the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I couldn't find it on theior page but are you able to get specific figures without getting the whole set? I jsut want the Paradron medic. Still kicking myself for missing out on Krok from the 3.0 because I wasn't interested in the rest.
    Dude, check it out:
    http://chimungmung.com/product_info....oducts_id=2789

As for individual bots, I don't think so. Last few have come randomly as they want it to be a surprise.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Dude, check it out:
    http://chimungmung.com/product_info....oducts_id=2789

As for individual bots, I don't think so. Last few have come randomly as they want it to be a surprise.
    Oh you magnificent bastard!

Thanks man! I've been trying to track him down for ages!

Oh you magnificent bastard!

Thanks man! I've been trying to track him down for ages!
    Happy to help a bro out
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I couldn't find it on theior page but are you able to get specific figures without getting the whole set?
    No.
    But some people who are only wanting one or two of a subscription set will sign up for the instalment option, and if they are lucky to get their figure sent out before the second or third payment, they just don't make the rest of the payments and sell off any unwanted figures they got stuck with.
    (and if your preferred figure ends up being released 5th or 6th, you get the bonus figure to sell with the other unwanted ones, to help offset your total cost)

I hate the club sometimes...

They have just published a new story, making Alpha Bravo and Offroad limbs for Toxitron. What the hell??? What about Impactor? The unknown bots? Damn mixing and matching!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I hate the club sometimes...

They have just published a new story, making Alpha Bravo and Offroad limbs for Toxitron. What the hell??? What about Impactor? The unknown bots? Damn mixing and matching!
    Read the whole story

That was published so that if someone had this subscription, but NOT #4 with Impactor, they'd still have an "official" or canon Wreckage combiner. Smart move.

I did....

But I also keep my combiners as they are configured in cartoon/comic etc. so this is how mine would need to be, when I was planning on using the extras from 4 with 5. Now it'll bug me!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I did....

But I also keep my combiners as they are configured in cartoon/comic etc. so this is how mine would need to be, when I was planning on using the extras from 4 with 5. Now it'll bug me!
    That's just one configuration... Once the rest are out we'll see the other one

What will bug me is tracking down the final Wreckage combiner. The CW parts will be pricey as they form a team and will be used to offset the rest of someones FSS purchase.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose