View Poll Results: Who's Your Favourite Seeker & Why?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Starscream

11 31.43%
  • Skywarp

11 31.43%
  • Thundercracker

7 20.00%
  • Ramjet

2 5.71%
  • Dirge

3 8.57%
  • Thrust

4 11.43%
  • Acid Storm

1 2.86%
  • Sunstorm

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Favourite Seeker & Why?

Skywarp. One of my all time favourite TFs. And teleportation has to be the coolest (if not most underused) abilities in the whole TF universe.
    If I was Furman, I would have developed his ability to be something similar to Nightcrawlers (Xmen 2 white house scene).
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    If I was Furman, I would have developed his ability to be something similar to Nightcrawlers (Xmen 2 white house scene).
    F@#$ Yeah Klystron!
    (Loved that scene! )

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Mine's Starscream - what's there not to love about the cowardly, backstabbing, treacherous, short-lived leader of the Decepticons?
    Well-said! He's my favourite too! Evil, Comic-ky and damn funny! He's one of the rare few Decepticons that I get the figure for only because its him. Though I'm shunning away from that fugly Movie MP version of him.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Starscream... best personality of all!

I will say, however, that I really like Skywarp's colours. The black is definitely the more "evil" or "badder" colour, but I'm happy they didn't originally chose those for Screamer's colours... I like how they didn't go for the most obvious choice!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    He's one of the rare few Decepticons that I get the figure for only because its him. Though I'm shunning away from that fugly Movie MP version of him.
    Likewise - however, I shun away from the fugly Movie Starscream - period!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Starscream... best personality of all!

I will say, however, that I really like Skywarp's colours. The black is definitely the more "evil" or "badder" colour, but I'm happy they didn't originally chose those for Screamer's colours... I like how they didn't go for the most obvious choice!
    Considering Starscream got Thundercracker's original name and TC's Tech Specs rankings, while Skywarp got Starscream's stats, who knows if the colours were deliberate or happy accident. I remember when the US Marvel comics first came out I was confused by what was going on because I kept thinking Starscream and Optimus Prime were the same guy.

I voted Thundercracker, though in reality I like Thrust. His colouring, those cool engines, he was always the one I wanted to own. I finally got my wish when i brought generations version.

I voted Ramjet - LOVE those big mumma bombs on his arms!!
    The best looking though is Skywarp. His colours are perfect.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Considering Starscream got Thundercracker's original name and TC's Tech Specs rankings, while Skywarp got Starscream's stats, who knows if the colours were deliberate or happy accident. I remember when the US Marvel comics first came out I was confused by what was going on because I kept thinking Starscream and Optimus Prime were the same guy.
    I knew someone would bring that up... but I like to have a little faith and think that the people behind it all (especially the toon) did it by "choice".

Besides, that's why they decided that Rumble was the blue one - it's more logical.... *Robzy The Flamer ducks head, sniggers, and runs away*

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I knew someone would bring that up... but I like to have a little faith and think that the people behind it all (especially the toon) did it by "choice".
    It could have been worse - Budiansky could have given Starscream the stats of this poor Decepticon - with Strength 3, Intelligence 4, Endurance 3, Rank 3, Courage 3, Firepower 4 and Skill 4, it's lucky the dude had a speed of nine so he at least had the chance to run away from the Autobots.