View Poll Results: TF3 : DotM - worth watching?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • excellent, must see

50 43.86%
  • good, see if you can

35 30.70%
  • average

22 19.30%
  • disappointing, avoid it

7 6.14%

Thread: Movie Review - Transformers 3 : Dark of the Moon (spoilers)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Maybe Starscream's overconfidence got the better of him? I'ts still better than Daniel tap dancing on Snapdragons head.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Jolt and Elita-One (as well as Galloway) were killed by Shockwave in the prequel comics. Still doesn't account for Arcee or Chromia though. Unless they stopped counting them after Elita-One was killed, cos ya know... they no longer had a complete set. They would still count as 2 under the Universal Counting Method though.
    Which series? I may actually buy it, there's room for a decent story between the two movie, alas IDW fumble the ball as much as Bay and co does.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

4th movie???I dont think so....reboot??hell yeah.
    Nononono, not a reboot either, forget Transformers the next movie will be Challenge of the Gobots the Cy-Kill Menace.

On the subject or Primes Trailer, does anyone else think it was built out of jetfire bits?

Just another note, I really liked the scene where Megs was hiding out with the elephants, rouging it and laying low, the only problem is it didn't make all that much sense with the rest of the movie. I was thinking/ hoping that Shockwave was the new Decep boss and Megs had become a castaway, this would actually have made the plot make more sense, if Shockwave had forged and alliance with Sentinel, and sent the Decep army to the moon, at least that's what would have happened in my personal fanfic.

I also liked those weird Cybertronian creatures and spiders that hung out with him, I assumed they were just examples of the Cybertronian ecosystem that migrated to earth with the Deceptions, much like rats and other pests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Which series? I may actually buy it, there's room for a decent story between the two movie, alas IDW fumble the ball as much as Bay and co does.
    Check out IDW's Rising Storm 4-part series to learn the fates of Elita and Jolt. The individual issues or the collected TPB should be available if you can find a decent comic book shop.