Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avoid classictoyspaper

bowspearer Guest

Thanks Kaiden. Unfortunately I need to add Joker316aka Lody from the hisstank forums to this list as they have publicly stated they support the seller in this case based on the exact same information. While I have had no dealings with them on eBay, the fact that they do support such conduct is a massive red flag for dealing with them in the future.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Huh?

Listing the seller = fair enough

Listing someone from another forum for simply agreeing with what the seller's side from what you posted = too far

You have no idea what that guy is like. You're basing him off his evaluation of your post.

That seems a bit much to me, no?

bowspearer Guest

Cat, considering the fact that they supported the sellers actions, right down to the insults and threat made; it's entirely reasonable to raise a red flag about the other seller.

Someone siding with them, blaming you, blocking you on eBay as a buyer for it, starting a flamewar to the point where a mod steps in and tells them and 3 others (who didn't list their eBay IDs or I would have mentioned them as also being potential "red flags") to cut it out =/= simply agreeing with the seller.

If someone was coming out and saying they thought the seller was right and blocking you as a buyer simply for reporting the bad seller, wouldn't you regard that as a red flag that they could be a huge risk to deal with- especially considering the likes out wheeljackslab, who act the exact same way?

You do understand the difference between warning against someone who has ripped you off and stating they are a headache; and raising a red flag against another seller who has indicated that it is highly likely that they would act in the exact same way in the exact same situation, don't you? Or are you saying that ethics don't play a huge role in how a seller conducts themselves with selling items?