Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
^ absolutely! While I frequent this site it is an honest observation and needs people to be aware especially when no pay later option is available for a limited item.

Applies to other sites as well don’t pre order blindly. This isn’t the customers fault. Rather poor company policy. So please be careful.
Its why I'm trying to find someone else to find some of these LTD pre-orders, I remember one case where I paid for something, think it was a gundam model kit (mg-was a big one) that I chose SAL shipping for, and when it was released they got the shipping wrong and went to collect the correct amount, sadly the amount was stupidly high and did a bit of research and found EMS was cheaper, no option to change was present so after a week going back and forward I FORCED them to give me ems shipping (was only just shy 2000yen more than the previous sal I pre-paid rather than the nearly 5k increase for sal).

That and the dx chogokin debacle made me realize how shitty they've become despite being so well known