Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 819196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1115

Thread: Gundam !!!!

Too me a long while to finish it but it's finally done. Sorry for the cell phone pictures. Enjoy!
    This is the Mechanicore's 1/100 MAS-14 ZERSTÖREIN

More can be seen here :
    facebook link

That looks amazing!

Looks awesome VGM!

Thanks guys.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah that thing looks great, this plus GBWC galleries plus build fighters (rewatched first series, stopped watching try after a few eps to watch unicorn for my first time) make me jealous, im between houses living in a tiny room at the in laws, no room for any setup and getting itching to build/paint. Met Joshua Darrah yesterday, his sinanju stein prompted me to finally grab one (also grabbed an MG ZZ during the 15% off ebay, found one for 75.50 lol, but then i see the new Ver Ka poll and ZZ is way out in front /sigh). Speaking of ZZ anime, gave up on that wow...

I see you guys talking about metal builds, I'm very interested in the F91, I understand the scale might be off but its beautiful. Question is anyone into GFF? Theres a feb reissue of the RX-78-02 which looks awesome to me too.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Yeah that thing looks great, this plus GBWC galleries plus build fighters (rewatched first series, stopped watching try after a few eps to watch unicorn for my first time) make me jealous, im between houses living in a tiny room at the in laws, no room for any setup and getting itching to build/paint. Met Joshua Darrah yesterday, his sinanju stein prompted me to finally grab one (also grabbed an MG ZZ during the 15% off ebay, found one for 75.50 lol, but then i see the new Ver Ka poll and ZZ is way out in front /sigh). Speaking of ZZ anime, gave up on that wow...

I see you guys talking about metal builds, I'm very interested in the F91, I understand the scale might be off but its beautiful. Question is anyone into GFF? Theres a feb reissue of the RX-78-02 which looks awesome to me too.
    I have a couple of Gundam fix metal composite.

I got the following
    Rx-78 first version is cool enough I didn't bother with origin ver
    I also had pyscho mk 1&2
    Unicron and banshee both normal version.

They are okay but can be a bit fiddly when playing. I found metal builds are more articulated.

However like every fan there will be some that argue about metal build not being screen accurate while Gundam fix is being ver Ka accurate.

Both have its pluses just depending what you looking for.

In terms of collectors value, the mb triple in value over Gundam fix.

For me, is just about nicely made Gundam toys. I should be buying moshow 1/72 strike but it is really out of place in my cabinet.

Bad news I think moshow may be gone as bandai has taken down their Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Bad news I think moshow may be gone as bandai has taken down their Facebook page
    wow... at least i bought the sevenswords metal ...

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    wow... at least i bought the sevenswords metal ...
    That one not mo show as it was the strike aile you bought. They must be jealous that such a company is making better quality gundams than them.

I would have supported moshow all the way as they don't restrict stocks like stupid bandai does.

my seven sword arrived !! thanks difand for advise and link on how to get one...

He very good , and stiff not like the original bandia one which is so floppy