Page 980 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 9609709759769779789799809819829839849859901000 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Hi all, I am a long time member of this site. I read it regularly but rarely comment. I'm thinking of selling some of my G1 boxes on there own without the figures and was wondering if anyone here had done this and had any advice about where to sell just boxes. I'm running out of room and aren't able to display them, so I'm hoping to pass them on to someone who will properly appreciate them. I'm sorry if this isn't the best place to ask this, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

If they are genuine Gen1 toy boxes, with minimal damage or wear, there is a fair bit of demand for them. Maybe do some quick searches on ebay in the Transformers toy section for "box only" and see what the sold listings show for how much they can go for... otherwise, list them here (with some photos if you can host them somewhere), and give them prices that are a little above what you are happy with, and then start discounting them if no one buys them (or take offers, but only if they post in the topic, not privately to you).
    Just don't throw them away if you have any that go unsold, as there will be people who will appreciate them, even if they pick them up for free.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. You've given me some great tips. Don't worry - I couldn't ever throw them out.

WFCS BattleM -
    WFCS MicroM --
    WFCS Deluxe- - 35
    WFCS Voyager - 50
    WFCS Leader- - 90
    WFCS Cmder - - Not yet
    WFCS Titan - -- Not yet
    I don’t recall seeing Micromaster class at Myer and they aren’t on our price listing thread. Have they turned up there at all?

(I’ve got a $10 Myer voucher that would make Laserbeak and Ravage a very attractive purchase)

Does anyone have a lead on where to get Siege Ratchet from other than Walgreens in the US?

Also, I'm looking for a Hasbro supplied source of the Siege Offroad Patrol as the Takara supplied sources seem sold out.

Can anyone explain why the Impactor from the just announced Sige 3-pack with Mirage and Aragon is a Decepticon? I don't recall him ever being a Decepticon in the comics.

Neither can I. Maybe it's a Siege story thing for the fan vote and he becomes an Autobot later ?

Yeah, I went through his TFwiki page's IDW section the other night and looked for any mention of him being a Decepticon and I found zip. Either it's for the new IDW continuity or it's just for the toy.

The "Decepticon Impactor" has a head design closer to the IDW version than the regular release toy. The "Decepticon" toy also has the yellow/black "mining" stripes he was wearing in his earliest chronological IDW appearance (Chaos Theory) in which Megatron was pitching the Decepticon cause to a skeptical Impactor. It's possible that Impactor was very early on (and likely not for long) a member of the Decepticons in a story that was never told.

(Also with Impactor part of a rebelling working class and Mirage part of the ruling elite it makes sense they could be at odds and labelling him a Decepticon just is easier for the toys then explaing class warfare!)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I don’t recall seeing Micromaster class at Myer and they aren’t on our price listing thread. Have they turned up there at all?

(I’ve got a $10 Myer voucher that would make Laserbeak and Ravage a very attractive purchase)
    I haven't seen the Battlemasters or Micromasters at Myer yet.