Thread: WTB or TRADE G1 Breakdown or KO

Default WTB or TRADE G1 Breakdown or KO

My ahem... classics re-issue Menasor toppled over... I was using Breakdown as an arm... Now he's been decapitated... If anyone has a spare Breakdown they no longer need, please let me know... Otherwise I will most likely find an unsuitable scramble city combiner limb to replace him... Damn Re-Issue QCs..... Plastic so shite......

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    My ahem... classics re-issue Menasor toppled over... I was using Breakdown as an arm... Now he's been decapitated... If anyone has a spare Breakdown they no longer need, please let me know... Otherwise I will most likely find an unsuitable scramble city combiner limb to replace him... Damn Re-Issue QCs..... Plastic so shite......
    I should have a spare one around the place. I'll take a pic when I get home and send it to you.

Default Many thanks

I hope he's on offer at a resonable price... Or if there's anything that you may need that i. an help with

I hope he's on offer at a resonable price... Or if there's anything that you may need that i. an help with
    Sorry for the delay. I'm just trying to find where I put the damn thing! The only cost will be postage.

Wow.. Thanks so much... I very very much appreciate it and am very very grateful... If you need anything/help in the future... let me know... Just p.m. me when you find him... Many Many thanks again

Wow.. Thanks so much... I very very much appreciate it and am very very grateful... If you need anything/help in the future... let me know... Just p.m. me when you find him... Many Many thanks again
    lol no worries. I'm a big fan of the Pay It Forward initiative. If I have a bot sitting in a big storage box somewhere and someone will get some actual use out of it then I may as well part ways with it.

Ok finally found him. Is that what you are after? It's an original G1. I can probably clean it up a bit for you too if you want.

thats what i was after... many thanks... i hope there's an easy way to remove the stickers from mine and put them on yours... many thanks... Postage is to 4157.. Send me a p.m. or reply with the postage cost and p.m. me your paypal or bank details... Many thanx once again... You helped me re-limb my mighty evil menasor
    Last edited by Pig's_A_King; 30th January 2015 at 11:12 AM.

PM me your postage details

i sent u a pm