Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 415156575859606162636465667181 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    That's a highly sought after skill only a limited few can ever achieve in one lifetime!
    It is hard to keep a life with no responsiblity, it keeps cropping up and is unavoidable at times

Does anyone know if eb games/zing sell returned or pre owned pop! vinyl figures? I bought a care bear pop figure for a xmas present and there are scratches and marks all over it. Should there be tape on the box?

Are other figures like this?

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Does anyone know if eb games/zing sell returned or pre owned pop! vinyl figures?
    It's my understanding Zing does sell items displayed in store out of its box. I don't know about pre-loved Pop! Vinyl figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I bought a care bear pop figure for a xmas present and there are scratches and marks all over it. Should there be tape on the box?

Are other figures like this?
    It's totally OK to owning up to purchasing a Care Bear product for one self. We won't judge you too harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    It's my understanding Zing does sell items displayed in store out of its box. I don't know about pre-loved Pop! Vinyl figures.
    Have seen some half-transformed Movie Masterpiece (MPM) 'bots on display at ZiNG. It seems a lot of their high-end, in-store items are on display out of the packaging.

You purchased what you thought was a brand new item. Therefore, you are well within your rights to return the item. According to the Australian Consumer Law, goods must be "of acceptable quality - the goods must be safe, lasting, have no faults, look acceptable and do all the things someone would normally expect them to do".

What pisses me off is i asked for another one to replace it and she said that was the last one. But it still says in stock at the store. When I browsed the pop figures (looking for something different) she wanted to leave for lunch, I suspect that there were more of the figures on the shelves and she didnt want to be there in case I found another one. Will be going back to the store and asking for another one, see what happens.

That's really annoying. Perhaps you could ask for a refund?

Something like that happened to me years ago (another store - not ZiNG but I won't mention the name) when I was looking for a sealed copy of a game. The one I had in-hand had been opened, without shrink wrap. The staff member I spoke to instantly claimed it was the 'last one'. I looked a bit more carefully and there was a stack of sealed copies still on the shelf, hidden away.

So there was another one available but seems to be open as box lid opens easily. Think she dropped it as well. Still a bit scuffed on the star. Yellow paint scuffs on outside of box. Might see if i can swap boxes.

I’ve become “that” uncle who is hesitant to buy the kids toys because they have so much damn stuff. I used to get disappointed with clothes and books, but I was never spoiled as much as they are.

Well ive sent the packages to the recipients. Im left with a tenderheart bear... i scruffed of some of the black stuff. Might see if theres another i can send it to or a wishing tree perhaps.

Galvatran Guest

I'm finding I'm burning a hole in my wallet while on leave. I'm better off back at work.