Page 128 of 194 FirstFirst ... 108118123124125126127128129130131132133138148 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1940

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That's what they were saying early on in development, but it's clear that it's not a reboot.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    From all the trailers, I thought the exact opposite. I guess we’ll find out when it’s released.
    I've read spoiler-free reviews online that say it is a reboot and others that say it is not. Confusion reigns, even for those who've seen it!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

For anyone here who is part of my FB Transformatorium group, ya gotta check out the vid of my son opening his RID Combiners this morning for his 6th birthday - think its the happiest anyone has ever been to get those figures

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    For anyone here who is part of my FB Transformatorium group, ya gotta check out the vid of my son opening his RID Combiners this morning for his 6th birthday - think its the happiest anyone has ever been to get those figures
    This was gold! Priceless! Can't wait til my son is older. Hopefully he'll share the same Transformers love I do

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I thought it was great!

Love seeing the joy and thankfulness on his face.

Finally got my MP Dinobot in the mail today.

Even though he is aimed at adult collectors in Japan I'm still a bit astounded by all the very sharp points on him. Needless to say, he would never pass a Hasbro safety test.

Thinking a new rule for 2019: if I don’t open a new TF within a week of getting it I should sell/refund it. Existing MISB stuff excluded.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Thinking a new rule for 2019: if I don’t open a new TF within a week of getting it I should sell/refund it. Existing MISB stuff excluded.
    That's a big call but I do like the idea of a disciplined aporoach. If you need a hand with a large PoL...

I have a stupid^crazy fan theory. This pertains to characters from Bumblebee and Bayformers, but doesn't involve any plot/story spoilers - just casting and potential character relationships.

Charlie Watson is the main human protagonist in Bumblebee, she is the daughter of Sally Watson and an unnamed father, but I've just called him Charles, cos... why not? She has an Uncle Hank, who played Martin Crane in the Cheers universe (although he didn't physically debut until Frasier). What if Hank's actual name is Harold Attinger Sr., and he has a son, Harold "Hank" Attinger Jr. Now we don't really know exactly how Hank (Sr) is Charlie's uncle, but I'm assuming that it's on her mother's side, making Harold Attinger Jr Charlie's cousin of some sort.

Dun dun DDUUNNN!! Also, Pamela Adlon who played Sally Watson, is close to being the same age as Charlie would be today. Adlon was born in 1966, and if Charlie Watson turned 18 in 1987 then she would've been born in 1969; so they're only 3 years apart (incidentally Hailee Steinfeld is 22, so also 3 years apart from her character of Charlie). So if they wanted to shoot a scene where Bumblebee is reunited with Charlie today, they could cast Pamela Adlon as an older version of that character.

EDIT: Made slight adjustment to Otis and Harold Attinger's ages in 1987. Although the actor for Otis (Jason Drucker) is 13, his character behaves more like a child around 10 years of age; more primary school than JHS. I've also just set Harold Attinger's 1987 age as "30s". I'm trying to be more consistent in approximating the characters' ages rather than the actor/actress' ages, since I've listed Charlie as 18 even though Hailee Steinfeld is 22. So yeah, just for the sake of consistency (it's a minor thing that was bugging me )
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 4th January 2019 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    She has an Uncle Hank, who played Martin Crane in the Cheers universe (although he didn't physically debut until Frasier). What if
    Her Uncle Hank (I didn’t take that as biological uncle but anyway) was played by Len Cariou - who didn’t play Martin Crane in Frasier or Cheers. Have you mixed him up with the late John Mahoney?

Your theory could still work of course regardless of the actor allusion.

I wonder how well Roller would work as a Weaponizer???