Page 304 of 316 FirstFirst ... 284294299300301302303304305306307308309314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    Surely any day now we should see the last few sent out
    Lets hope... not that I will get to enjoy it, I wont be back in Oz until the 17th of April, which is well over a year since I ordered it

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    Surely any day now we should see the last few sent out
    Im pretty sure mine will be one of the last ones to be sent out, my order date was a full 48hrs after it went up for pre order.

I've got my mp-14+ misb waiting at home so I can open them up together.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I am still waiting for both as well....

I got a response from them on Twitter, there is 9 MP-32 Primal orders to fulfil, so we are 2 of those. They didnt tell me when
    So looks like they're catching up, ironic I'M ONE OF THOSE NINE.

Anyone get any notifications about mp cheetor yet or the UW megatronia sets, I've given up emailing them

Is anyone here waiting for their fanstoys stomp x version FT-07x? Website says dec 2016...

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    So looks like they're catching up, ironic I'M ONE OF THOSE NINE.

Anyone get any notifications about mp cheetor yet or the UW megatronia sets, I've given up emailing them
    Heard nothing and given up asking as well for UW Megatronia.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen Jay View Post
    Is anyone here waiting for their fanstoys stomp x version FT-07x? Website says dec 2016...
    Yep, also waiting for stomp-x.

News from FB:

Energon Program Changes & Customer Service Team

Since we launched our store, our loyalty program has been and continues to be one of the most generous in the industry, we have always seen a tradeoff for store and consumer, a simple driving focus to offer the lowest prices. By having a program that promotes repeat business and shows substantial savings to our customer prepeared to accept our business model of sourcing lowest prices in the market that requires certain sacrifices on both end user and store fronts, in terms of time to import and our margins.

We note the average PC customer has historically now 15 orders or more with us and has used an average of $500 in discounted products. $500 off toys can be a nice saving .

So from April 1. the redemption of Energon points is changing, there will be 2 redemptions available to cash out,

Spend $500 - $10 voucher available

Spend $1000 - $85 voucher

all referral and pc in public t-shirt vouchers will remain unchanged .
    Current Redemption remains unchanged until the 1st and vouchers from the current scheme will still be able to be used after the 1st.

We also will be announcing a overhaul of our Customer Service
    We have been working on something for the last month which we are excited about that will not impact prices but will enhance response times to queries.

It has been frustrating for many of you we know, but to simply fix the solution quickly as possible would of meant a substantial increase in cost prices of products, so we have heard the feedback and worked substantially on how we can service the 5000 new customers we obtained in 2016 that has meant we have outgrown many previous processes to handle the enquiry volume.

on our warehouse end, we are now shipping 300 orders a week based on feb 2017 figures, this is compared to 50 a week in feb 2016 and why we hired more help in this area. This is the most important part of our operation as we do not want you to be waiting because we have an item that was pre ordered just sitting around storage, this is not happening and we encourage people to try our in stock orders if you wan't to understand just how fast we ship out items that arrive or are in hand with our warehouse.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That is a quite a bit of jump in rewards as is focused on rewarding the big spenders while $500 only get you $10. I guess its a weigh up on their business review.

On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

So am I reading that correct that 1000 energon points gets $85 discount from April 1?
    Spiderken Away!