Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger Dead @ 28

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Default Heath Ledger Dead @ 28

Condolences to his family.

I just hope they finished taping all his parts for the new Batman movie.

Wow, what a shock. RIP Heath, we'll miss your great Aussie acting.

shessss that was too sudden! he has some talent there!

Condolences & RIP...

"He was found face down in the nude with pills near his body"

...that's really tragic on multiple levels. Condolences to his family - especially his ex-wife Michelle Williams and daughter Matilda Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger
    I just hope they finished taping all his parts for the new Batman movie.
    I'd say that they would've used either film or digital rather than video tape for the movie. The footage that they took might still be salvagable for the movie depending on how much principal photography was taken and how much was left - they could do what they did to Brandon Lee in The Crow and fill out the left over scenes with a body double with a digitally imposed face of Brandon - although with current CG technology they could digitally replicate Heath's face entirely.

I also wonder how much ADR Heath did and whether they might need to hire a voice actor to complete lines that he didn't finish recording or to completely do all of The Joker's dialogue so that the voice sounds consistently the same throughout the entire movie. I think that if they needed to dub over the Joker, they should hire Mark Hamill to do it.

I too would like to pass on my condolonces. I was a fan of a lot of his work. I look forward to seeing "The Dark Knight" as it's his final piece. I do believe they had finished filming so they can leave it be.

R.I.P Heath

I believe Heath had done all his principle work on Dark Knight, he said he didnt want to go back to it, as it was too taxing on his voice and body to play the role. Any re-shoots however...

I guess this will make Dark Knight even more popular, since he will be his last released work (like Brandon lee in the Crow).

I feel sad for his daughter, she will mainly remember him through video and photos.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I too would like to pass on my condolonces. I was a fan of a lot of his work. I look forward to seeing "The Dark Knight" as it's his final piece. I do believe they had finished filming so they can leave it be.

R.I.P Heath
    i'm pretty sure "Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" was his final piece, so i assume dark Knight was finished.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yes...'tis a sad day indeed.

A true master of humanity however always seeks to turn a negative into a positive and I see this as a great opportunity to score a leading role in the sequel to Brokeback Mountain.

is he the one in the gay cowboy movie?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Gay?

No that's just an unsubstantiated rumour.