Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hit lvl 15 tonight and immediately caught an 830 pinsir, followed by an exeggcute (cant remember CP, but i was at a triple stop spot with 3 lures (not mine) in a food court having dinner and popped an egg and evolved a bunch of stuff) which I evolved into a 1328 exeggutor and was like wow...

Also named an eevee pyro and evolved it into flareon.

My girlfriend got hooked after trying it out last week (she has not played games since the Gameboy release). She's been super lucky in running into random evolved pokemon, like Dragonair in Parramatta (Church St). Since then we've shamelessly gone to Rhodes 3 times. I am level 20. We might have a problem.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    My girlfriend got hooked after trying it out last week (she has not played games since the Gameboy release). She's been super lucky in running into random evolved pokemon, like Dragonair in Parramatta (Church St). Since then we've shamelessly gone to Rhodes 3 times. I am level 20. We might have a problem.
    It's only a problem if you admit it haha.

And as for finding evolved Pokemon, apparently it's better to do it the hard way by upgrading and evolving them yourselves. I'm checking that out for myself. Though I literally just caught Beedrill on my way home from work

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    600 Borgeman? Damn. I'm lvl 11 now and im seeing only 400's. And that's only every so often. Grr...
    Yeah but that's the top end, other wise 400s is more common.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

And as for finding evolved Pokemon, apparently it's better to do it the hard way by upgrading and evolving them yourselves. I'm checking that out for myself. Though I literally just caught Beedrill on my way home from work
    Disagree, much better off spamming Weedle and Caterpies into the Metapods and Kakunas and eventually finding a Beedrill/Butterfrie in the wild as odds are it will be 1 - Much higher level CP when you find one and 2 - Only 12 candies are required as opposed to 100 to evolve from the 1st evolution to the 2nd than from 2nd to 3rd. Every bit of EXP helps after you hit 20 and have to grind it out.

I'm 21 now and starting to feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

I tried this method in the first week, but then when I started leveling I found wild Pokemon stronger than the ones I slowly enhanced. This was a Slowbro I took up to cp1000, and then later catching a wild Slowbro with cp1100. Didn't make sense to keep the one I was growing so had to 'transfer' him to the butcher professor to be processed through his meat tenderizer to make in exchange for mincemeat 'candy'.

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Disagree, much better off spamming Weedle and Caterpies into the Metapods and Kakunas and eventually finding a Beedrill/Butterfrie in the wild as odds are it will be 1 - Much higher level CP when you find one and 2 - Only 12 candies are required as opposed to 100 to evolve from the 1st evolution to the 2nd than from 2nd to 3rd. Every bit of EXP helps after you hit 20 and have to grind it out.

I'm 21 now and starting to feel it.
    Yup, saved 22 Pokemon to be evolved - once I get 45 I will pop an egg. My gf only managed 38 evolutions in 30 mins last week because of the server errors.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Also named an eevee pyro and evolved it into flareon.
    So this method does infact work? Has anyone else renamed their eevie into the three different names (can't remember the actual names) and gotten the three different evolutions?

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    So this method does infact work? Has anyone else renamed their eevie into the three different names (can't remember the actual names) and gotten the three different evolutions?
    Yep confirmed it works for everyone.

Rainer - Vaporeon (Water)
    Pyro - Flareon (Fire)
    Sparky - Jolteon (Electricity)

If you want to cheat and know where the pokemon are
    https://pokevision.com

Make sure to put the address in the search bar above

Takes away some of the fun of discovering one you don't have, but I can understand why people would use it.

Caught a CP 1192 Polywrath at Central this morning. Wasn't hard to catch either. Think I got lucky