Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    First time to order with NY... how long do they process orders from payment to shipping? Amiami takes 2days, HLJ at 3, but NY is already on 4th day and still no shipping notice
    They are normally pretty good. You get an email saying the shipment is being prepared and then another once it's shipped. Have you emailed them? They are very quick to respond once you submit a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    They are normally pretty good. You get an email saying the shipment is being prepared and then another once it's shipped. Have you emailed them? They are very quick to respond once you submit a ticket.
    Yeah i got the "order in process" email. Will have to email them by Monday if there is still no shipping notice. Thanks

Yeah i got the "order in process" email. Will have to email them by Monday if there is still no shipping notice. Thanks
    Ok, normally it is shipped either the same day or the day after the preparation email. I did have this happen last February but that was the only time and they were quick to respond.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I get a mixed results, I had ordered three same items in an order and one by itself later but they shipped the one first even though I ordered later than the three items.

Shipping time can vary to three to five days which I email on the fifth day.

I had my hi metal elintseeker just shipped and so is my batman pod figuarts
    And my metal build Gundam sword.

90% reliable 10% shit happen and they refunded you.

Transformers had zero issues.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mixed experiences from me, been good with a few orders in the past but since I can't use bulk shipping I usually go SAL where its cheap, trouble is the particular model (master grade gundam model, a large one...) they didn't calculate the shipping cost correctly and yet sent me a notice to pay additional for shipping AND a tracking invoice, wut

In the end they essentially said "oh, that was a mistake but you need to pay that and it hasn't been sent" so I told them straight up "ok, but you weren't clear on that, other sites usually go ems for items supposedly of that size so why not bump me up to ems, sick of waiting guys".

So from 3k yen shipping+ an ADDITIONAL 3k yen to just 1.5k yen, the 3+3 was SAL, the 3+1.5 was ems.

People weren't kidding when they were a bit on the dodgy side but its been shipped, only use them for the odd exclusive really and nothing of the conventional stuff I can get from hlj (because saving money with the shipping is where the real savings lie for me rather than individual item price, but that's preference mostly)

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Mixed experiences from me, been good with a few orders in the past but since I can't use bulk shipping I usually go SAL where its cheap, trouble is the particular model (master grade gundam model, a large one...) they didn't calculate the shipping cost correctly and yet sent me a notice to pay additional for shipping AND a tracking invoice, wut

In the end they essentially said "oh, that was a mistake but you need to pay that and it hasn't been sent" so I told them straight up "ok, but you weren't clear on that, other sites usually go ems for items supposedly of that size so why not bump me up to ems, sick of waiting guys".

So from 3k yen shipping+ an ADDITIONAL 3k yen to just 1.5k yen, the 3+3 was SAL, the 3+1.5 was ems.

People weren't kidding when they were a bit on the dodgy side but its been shipped, only use them for the odd exclusive really and nothing of the conventional stuff I can get from hlj (because saving money with the shipping is where the real savings lie for me rather than individual item price, but that's preference mostly)
    Remember this occurred for a big item, chances are they may get the shipping rates incorrect. This also happened to me on pg I bought. Yes like you not very happy about it. However, I didn't pay anything first till communication was clear as sometimes they thought you want this shipping type but actually op for Eco sal.

Also hlj has a deal with Japan post for ems you can often see is cheaper than their own sal options as well. Plus minus price, ny is normally 1,000 to 2,500 cheaper than hlj.

The downside is ny they don't refund. I think store credit is possible.
    Hence don't order or pay for items if you had no intention on honouring.

There are also accounts that people ordered and got cancelled after paying upfront and they relist the item at higher prices.

I won't brag about them as I used several Japanese sites to order my toys.

The bad thing about hlj is I never know WHERE to look for latest release items and they never release any warnings or heads up leaving you refreshing the damn stupid page on a search and mostly it be sold out for hot items.

This is where hlj Service is a lot better they fix to rrp price regardless of hype of item.
    Also ny resolution on items received damage is poor, so be mindful of that.

90% of the time no issues. I have not encountered a pc situation.

Im planning to buy LG Trypticon on sale costs 4000yen shipping using SAL. Anything to be worried with big boxes using SAL?

Im planning to buy LG Trypticon on sale costs 4000yen shipping using SAL. Anything to be worried with big boxes using SAL?
    you should just ship by boat.
    I have no issues to wait, and trust me unlike PC, it delivers.

Again though, if you are MISB collector NY isn't best known for huge boxes protection.

Ah yes sorry that is by boat for 4000yen (SAL is 7000yen )

Im not an MISB collector now so i think this will be fine as long as it arrives our door step. Thanks drif

Ah yes sorry that is by boat for 4000yen (SAL is 7000yen )

Im not an MISB collector now so i think this will be fine as long as it arrives our door step. Thanks drif
    I had two mp-10 which was shipped via this method along with Chogokin Figuarts Hulkbuster, they all came fine. though mp-10 had a slight ding on the outside parcel box, the actual tox box was fine.