Thread: Cyberverse DVD in Australia

Default Cyberverse DVD in Australia

They've started releasing Cyberverse on DVD. The first volume is in the Big W catalogue and on various sites like JB HiFi

TFW had mentioned it at the beginning of January for Region 4, but I'm not sure if it was also posted here.
    Unfortunately it was noted that it was only 66 minutes, which is only 6 episodes (or the equivalent of just 3 regular episodes - which I think is shorter than all previous RID & Rescue Bots DVDs here by Beyond Entertainment, so they are really making sure they make the most money from the series).

I hate that! I refuse to buy series piecemeal- I’ll only buy whole seasons or box sets. The last full season we got was S1 of RID years ago

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I hate that! I refuse to buy series piecemeal- I’ll only buy whole seasons or box sets. The last full season we got was S1 of RID years ago
    I cannot agree with this enough. Sell the rest of RID 2 in season boxes and I'll buy it up straight away.
    When the series has been shown on TV, don't split it up piece by piece. give me the whole thing in a nice box set.
    I'm still waiting for a BluRay TF Animated. I am very confidant that a HD version exists because some of it was included on something else that was HD and supposedly crystal clear.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Second DVD incoming. Terminal Velocity comes out in the first week of April