Page 435 of 608 FirstFirst ... 415425430431432433434435436437438439440445455 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld Kalamunda.
    Siege Megs & Cog.
    TLK figs - Dlx ($31-$35) Strafe, Drift, Squeeks, Steelbane, and the red car. Voyager Megs & Hound (on sale for $40). Leader Megs.
    Studio Series Blackout ($99), Beserker.

EDIT: forgot about these: Prime Masters Metalhawk, Skullgrin, & Cloudburst.

Was hoping for a SkyTread...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quite a few of each of the wave 5 deluxe SS figs at K-Mart Maddingto.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Quite a few of each of the wave 5 deluxe SS figs at K-Mart Maddingto.
    So they did have more in stock, guess I was unlucky whenever I went to these places lol. Anyway, I went to Belmont and pretty much took everything that was on the shelf, there is only WWII Bee and Clunker Bee left on the shelf but considering Maddington had none when I came and now that it has a few on its shelf, I'm assuming this may be the case for any other store. Lucky me though, I got all the Wave 5 Deluxes in one sweep! Thanks to whoever reported these were in Belmont.

Toymate Cannington have some RID Warriors. Twinferno, Thermidor wave. Also some Legions (Groundbuster?). Also some RID diecast cars (Hot Wheels sized) $2 each. Plenty of Titan Masters and the usual Skyshadows.

Myer has a Moonracer and Blackwing.
    Kmart has some new TFs in but only the Cyberverse/Bumblebee junk.

Edit: There’s a new shop next to Gamesworld at Carousel that sells a lot of POP!s and a lot of other random stuff. Saw a G1 Transformers metal lunchbox.

Botbot multipacks at toymate Cannington

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Toyworld Kalamunda.
    Siege Megs & Cog.
    TLK figs - Dlx ($31-$35) Strafe, Drift, Squeeks, Steelbane, and the red car. Voyager Megs & Hound (on sale for $40). Leader Megs.
    Studio Series Blackout ($99), Beserker.

EDIT: forgot about these: Prime Masters Metalhawk, Skullgrin, & Cloudburst.

Was hoping for a SkyTread...
    I think the deluxes went reasonably quickly from TW Kalamunda. There were none at TW Midland as of last Friday. All they had was a Shockwave and a couple of the legends figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Toymate Cannington have some RID Warriors. Twinferno, Thermidor wave. Also some Legions (Groundbuster?). Also some RID diecast cars (Hot Wheels sized) $2 each. Plenty of Titan Masters and the usual Skyshadows.

Myer has a Moonracer and Blackwing.
    Kmart has some new TFs in but only the Cyberverse/Bumblebee junk.

Edit: There’s a new shop next to Gamesworld at Carousel that sells a lot of POP!s and a lot of other random stuff. Saw a G1 Transformers metal lunchbox.
    KMart Carousel had a bunch of SS Megatrons and Brawls, and 1 each of SS Barricade, Junker Bee and Crowbar when I was there on Sunday. I bought the Barricade.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    It's called Minitopia... I picked up a POP! 6" Infinity War Hulkbuster, good pricing at $30! Lots of cool pop culture stuff for very reasonable prices, very refreshing as compared to often inflated prices at places like Zing.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    It's called Minitopia... I picked up a POP! 6" Infinity War Hulkbuster, good pricing at $30! Lots of cool pop culture stuff for very reasonable prices, very refreshing as compared to often inflated prices at places like Zing.
    Yeah, worth visiting every so often to see what’s new. Not Transformers, but if you are into POPS!, there’s a little shop in Vic Park that sells nothing but POPS! It’s where Coles/Kmart is.

Butt tons of SS Voyager wave 2 at K Mart Vic Park and 2x each of the wave 5 dlx figures.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Spotted series 1 botbots at Kmart Warwick this morning.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.