Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1828333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Yet another positive interaction for me with TLTC. Picked up some pre-orders yesterday, no issues with communication - let them know a few days in advance that I was coming.

Also found out that despite Siege pre-orders not going up since only some of wave 1 a little while back, they will be getting more waves of Siege down the track.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

A couple days ago, I received MP-17+ and an LG G2 Megatron I had ordered ages ago.

Got a delivery yesterday dating back from April last year. Still no POTP Novastar, even though I’ve now had 2 shipping emails saying that it’s been shipped.

Has anyone else here NOT recieved their Novastar as yet?

I’m guessing they don’t have stock, even though I preordered her back in April and they are hoping I will forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Got a delivery yesterday dating back from April last year. Still no POTP Novastar, even though I’ve now had 2 shipping emails saying that it’s been shipped.

I’m guessing they don’t have stock, even though I preordered her back in April and they are hoping I will forget.
    I got refunded for my Novastar after what feels like dozens of emails about the issue.

The order I recently received was a partial shipment of an order containing Novastar, but did not contain her. I don’t think the local distributors have received her yet, so I don’t see that as TLTC’s fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post

It's my one outstanding figure with them. they took an extremely long time to get the Takara Misfire in, I'm assuming it's a similar issue (whatever that was), even though one is Takara and the other is Hasbro.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'm still waiting on my Novastar. I too waited a long time for Misfire so I'm patient and everything I've ordered from TLTC has arrived for me.

Just received an email notification for a huge number of bots. Will post what arrives once received.

Yeah I tried ordering novastar from them but they canceled it. Ending up getting her off ebay instead. I might end up ordering darkwing from tltc tho

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Yeah I tried ordering novastar from them but they canceled it. Ending up getting her off ebay instead. I might end up ordering darkwing from tltc tho
    Got a reply from them yesterday....

‘We are still waiting on Hasbro to supply Novastar.’