Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Ooshies Advent Calendar

I finally found the Ooshies calendar at a BigW (Calamvale)... here's some pics.

Spoilers ahead, for those not wanting to know what figures are behind each door.

Eight of the "exclusive" figures are basically just unpainted figures (the white and red ones). And I don't think the twelve uncoloured ones are all exclusive, as some were on the checklist of blind-bag figures.

And two more licensed Christmas items were found at the same BigW store - a stocking and a surprise egg.
    Both have the same non-food items in them. The stocking has gummi snakes, while the egg has jelly beans.

The five items so far found in Australia for this year's Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And I don't think the twelve uncoloured ones are all exclusive, as some were on the checklist of blind-bag figures.
    The red figures in the calendar are solid red, while the figures on the checklist are translucent red so all twelve of those are the exclusives.

I found the 7-packs at my local Big W (Toowoomba QLD) today for $15 each, looks like there must be 12 per case, 3 each of the 4 different available packs as best I can tell (11 in store, one had been purchased):

Back of the pack has the same checklist from earlier in the thread - note the coloured circles indicates where each figure can be found, either in a 7-pack or a blind bag:

Close ups of the different combinations in the 7-packs - this will get you all of the figures available in the 7-packs (bar the Limited Edition Crystal Optimus), with doubles of Maguns, Holo Bee, Scavenger, Mixmaster and Long Haul:

After opening the first hidden Ooshie and getting Scrapper, I assumed I'd get the other two Constructions to leave me with a double of each, plus the Crystal Optimus, however:

So, disappointed not to get the final Limited Edition figure available from the 7-packs, and now I'm thinking maybe they're only one per case of 12?? Not buying the others to find out tho!!

The kids in this video got exactly the same as I did too.

I like them, I think they're really good quality for what they are, and I'm a sucker for translucent stuff and Contructicons so its win-win for me. Now to hunt down the blind bags, and Crystal Optimus!
    Last edited by lfpnrg; 21st October 2018 at 10:10 PM.

7-pack figures:

Titanium Megatron, Titanium Galvatron, Titanium Arcee, Titanium Wheeljack, Titanium Ratchet, Titanium Jazz

Hologram Hot Rod, Hologram Blaster, Hologram Powerglide, Hologram Ironhide

Hound x2, Hologram Bumblebee x2, Ultra Magnus x2

Scrapper x2, Hook x2, Bonecrusher x2, Mixmaster x2, Long Haul x2, Scavenger x2

Nice photos, and thanks for detailing the different sets that are available.

I thought that they would be randomly packed 7-packs, but if they are set assortments, having duplicates is really stupid, and annoying for those wanting to complete a set of figures like the Constructicons.
    I have the advent calendar, and would have been interested in getting a few of the other characters... but not if it means getting stuck with duplicates (or having to buy heaps of blind bags just for one "rare" figure).

And I didn't realise that there were two types of red figures... it still makes it too similar to be "exclusive" though.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Grabbed the advent calendar from Woolies.

How many of the 7 packs do I need if I just want a full set of the normal colours?

There are four different sets of 7 packs - gives you a complete set of everything plus extra ultra magnus, holo bumblee and 3 of the constructicons plus 4 randoms

I got the 7 figure set with hologram Ironhide and hologram Bumblebee.
    The 7th mystery figure in the red box for me was this guy:

As I collect Optimus I'm relieved to have found him without too much expense.
    Interesting to know he isn't the unique figure in all the packs. I kind of assumed you'd get the rare Optimus or Megatron...

I still haven't found the Advent calendar yet despite constant searching of the Big W's, K-Marts, Woolworths and Toymates "near" me. Hoping it will be in stock somewhere soon as these little figures are addictively cute!

Awesome score Bladestorm! Just saw on an Ooshies B/S/T Facebook group one of these sold for $50!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Scored an Ooshies Advent Calendar today! Woolworths, $39.

I’ll be opening mine slowly (in the manner of an Advent calendar) with my boys, who have a Marvel Ooshies and Lego Star Wars ones.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!