Thread: Wanted: Jin Dong Red Knight - any leads

Default Wanted: Jin Dong Red Knight - any leads

I really want to get the Jin Dong (no peni jokes please) Movie Red Knight figure. The robot mode looks really cool, as does the box art. But I haven't seen it on any of the regular sites, it's not on eBay, and I don't have a weibo account to go looking. Does anyone know where I might find him?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I really want to get the Jin Dong (no peni jokes please) Movie Red Knight figure. The robot mode looks really cool, as does the box art. But I haven't seen it on any of the regular sites, it's not on eBay, and I don't have a weibo account to go looking. Does anyone know where I might find him?

If you do find somewhere that is selling them (for a respectable amount), let me know.
    I don't expect it to be easy to find, and imagine that it was very limited, as it was only available through a single Chinese online store (which might prevent other online sites selling it)... and it will depend on how popular Transformers has become within mainland China to have people buy them up (it's still easier to find knock-offs than the real things over there).

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Did you deliberately truncate the word to avoid having to spell it out? OK I'll do it.

Jing Dong (JD).

What? Get your mind out of the gutter people.