Thread: Back-to-school and other licensed TFs items

Default Back-to-school and other licensed TFs items

The perfect timing of the Bumblebee Movie in December has meant that there are a number of licensed items in stores for the Back-To-School sales.
    (usually with a June Movie, licensed items aren't around six months later for the school kiddies)

I did the rounds of BigW and Kmart last week, and found quite a few Bumblebee Movie & Cyberverse/Authentics items that are school related... and a few other items that are by the same companies at the same time (quite a few are by a company called Zak, but nothing is on their website).

If you see any other new licensed items in stores for the Bumblebee Movie or Cyberverse (school related or not), post about them here.

From Kmart...

The Backpack is $15.

And in this week's Kmart catalogue, there are three Transformers items for school...

Scrapbook - $2

Book covering - $2

Pencil case - $5

And from BigW....
    Bumblebee Movie cups and plates...

And at both BigW & Kmart - a Movie poster of Bumblebee and his ghetto blaster...

The Reject shop has Optimus and Bumblebee candy fans (reissue of the Transformers Prime candy fans from several years back) as well as a Bumblebee plastic egg which contains exactly the same stuff as found in the Transformers Christmas stocking - same toys, same fridge magnet... just jellybeans instead of snakes.

I got my son a Movie Bumblebee backpack and a Cyberverse Lunch Box and Pencil Case for his first day ever of Primary School in a week