Page 600 of 833 FirstFirst ... 580590595596597598599600601602603604605610620 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

The "we can't sell you this as it's not in the system" is a pretty common occurrance. I do find that Big W is the worst performing store for having toys on the shelf that aren't keyed into the system. You take your chances in those situations, sometimes pays off, sometimes doesn't.

I got some Star Wars figures the other day because they were on clearance at Big W, according to the shelf tag and the price checker, but when I got to self serve they came up full price and I had to wait while a staff member was called, walked off and looked and came back to say, yes it's the cheaper price.

What's the point of this story? Nothing really, I just getting really peeved off when I get held up at checkout because stock prices aren't properly accounted for in the system

RID Blurr, Skywarp Windblade and Soundwave at Karingal Big W this afternoon. They look pretty good too!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Megatran Guest

New wave of RID Warrior class still not price scanning at Big W.

For those collecting RID, Big W Highpoint have 2 Wingblade and 1 Skywarp. As I don't collect them myself, I just let them be
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Big W watergardens has RiD warrior Soundwave and masked Windbalde 1 left of each

They had a second Soundwave but he came home with me. For $15 since they weren't in the system. They ended up scanning a RiD one step and giving it to me for that price.
    Both soundwaves were the standard mouthplate-less variant
    My search for Blurr continues.

Big W Sunbury has restocked for the first time in ages. They've got figures in every size class you could want
    Except RiD warriors..
    TR wave 3 Titan masters, deluxe, wave 2 voyagers
    They have their movie stock in though. Same stuff that is found at all the other stores currently
    Prices are as marked on their website

TR voyager Megatron and Optimus at Zing Southland.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    My search for Blurr continues.
    There were 2 at Big W Sunshine late arvo today.

Kmart in Vic Gardens have a handful of legends sized Brawn and Roadburn. Also deluxe and legion movie bots.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big w werribee plaza-Had a rid grimlock and skywarp around 12pm, $20 as per ticket, also had a lone TR voyager megatron
    Target werribee plaza-had the TLK deluxes at $34
    Toyworld-TLK deluxes $36.99
    Big w sunshine plaza-Around 1:30pm what was left was a rid blurr and 2 rid windblades, no tickets and staff member who served me was under the impression they were $15...I didn't so no
    Big w highpoint:Nothing of interest
    Zing highpoint:some TR wave 3 voyagers
    TRU highpoint:Nothing new to report
    Target highpoint:Had the 3 step knight changer tlk thingies and titan changers but no deluxe tlk figures

Lucky I have the legends figures from my last holiday visit, really did want a brawn and roadburn but so far haven't seen them yet, did see more bee's than normal and a few shrapnels but forgot which big w's had them

No Blurrs left at Big W sunshine now. I snagged the last one. For the full price of $20
    No new warriors at Big W Melton. But they did have some movie stock in now.