Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 142152157158159160161162163164165166167172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Will edit with pictures later but found Targetmasters at Big W for $10 each. picked up Lionizer and Pteraxadon but they also had Aimless. Already have the Legends one so will at least wait for a sale because I’m a sucker, but a patient one.

Asked about larger figures but they didn’t know. Don’t really expect them to and wouldn’t have bothered if it was an empty shelf, but was hoping for a “they’re out back, let me grab the entire wave so you can lay by the lot”

No Studio Seires, not even old stock.

Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 7th March 2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typos, photos

Store location please

TTP, always forget that. Picked up the only Lionizer if that's the one you're after and share with everyone, especially me, if there's anything new

Big W TTP now have Micromasters wave 2 for $19 each. Old news in Australia but not been mentioned in SA yet.

Since Toyworld isn't marking them up like they are everything else and wave 2 were the ones I was interested in most I already have them but nothing else to say. Is Cyberverse Deluxe Prowl news? Nice design but articulation is kind of important to me and I don't think this line has it.
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 14th March 2019 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Is Cyberverse Deluxe Prowl news? Nice design but articulation is kind of important to me and I don't think this line has it.

Both the Warrior Prowl and 1-step Prowl were just recently found in Australia in the last couple of weeks.
    For a character who barely made an appearance on the cartoon, it manages to get two toys in the first series, and another one later this year in the second series.

Wouldn’t surprised if someone in there with me is also posting this but Tyoworld Rundle Mall has restocked on Soundwave and Starscream, as well as being the first time I’ve seen the deluxe wave with Ironhide. I’d say plenty of stock but it seems most people don’t mind the slight markup from past experience so probably won't affect how quickly they go.

Apparently I didn’t mind today either, but somehow that’s different.

EDIT: Not on my phone now, so the other deluxes were Chromia, Prowl and Six Gun. No older ones.

Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 20th March 2019 at 05:03 PM. Reason: More detail

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Toyworld Gepps Cross has heaps of wave 2 Siege figures (and others). No wave 1 though.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Kmart Firle has Siege deluxe wave 2. About one of each (2 sixguns).

The wave with Scrapmetal, Cog, Dropkick and Shatter was at Kmart in the city. 2 of each yesterday, minus the Scrapmetal I picked up.

First time I've seen Siege at a Kmart too, but not as important since Target has had them the last month.

EDIT: Same Studio Series at the same Target as of the 7th so I guess these are everywhere.
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 7th May 2019 at 04:43 PM.

I received I phone call yesterday from Toyworld gepps cross about a new wfc leader optimus prime they had received stock of. Might be of interest to others. I live an hour away so cant just pop in to check stock lol.

I had put my name down for the voyager(?) Optimus prime months ago.