Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1222272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast

Thread: The Decision Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    All this talk about Metroplex and the photos is making me want to take him out of the box... no no I must resist the urge to ruin his minty goodness! Or perhaps just cave and buy another one to display out of the box... Well there is a decision I need to make haha.
    Well as you can see, I got two. Took both out the box. No regrets

Not being a fan of MISB I say take it out

Quote Originally Posted by noel0leon View Post
    Not being a fan of MISB I say take it out
    I'm generally the same, my G1, G2, Beastwars, Masterpiece and Third Party collections are all out of box. However I decided to do one collection MISB and that is the 30 year Generations.

Just open it. How else are you going to play with it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just open it. How else are you going to play with it?
    OMG stop it! The will power required so far to not open any of them has been astronomical!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    OMG stop it! The will power required so far to not open any of them has been astronomical!!!
    Do it now, open it *chants*!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Do it now, open it *chants*!
    I will not bow to peer pressure!!!

My subscription to the TFCC is almost due for renewel, I received an email today saying that it will automatically renew in 15 days.

I have to decide if it's worth it this year, at the moment I'm leaning towards probably not.
    I don't care a rats about the free figure.
    The membership purchase figures are interesting, Nova prime and Marissa Fairborne. though Nova should have been a bigger mold than a small deluxe.

Unless something changes drastically it's super unlikely that I'll be going to Botcon so there's no saving or advantage to being a member for that.

I might be interested in the Subscription service 4, if it happens, I very nearly didn't go in for Subscription service 3 and still wonder if I should have. I will need to be a member to purchase SS4 if I decide I like it.

I don't mind the club magazine, I do wish it had a bit more substance and for $82 US it's probably not worth my trouble but if I do re-join so I can order SS4 then i'll be half way through the yearly comic and be trying to get hold of the issues I would have missed out on.

$82 US is over $100 AU at the moment, making for a very expensive 4 magazines if I get it and nothing else. that's almost 4 combiner limbs...

hmmmmmm doesn't really add up does it
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Trying to decide whether to go the Takara version or the Hasbro version of the new Generations Leader Class Megatron. They cost pretty much the same unless you go the G1/Armada 2 pack from BBTS which lowers the cost to $45US per figure.

Any suggestions to which is the better? I cant tell from the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    My subscription to the TFCC is almost due for renewel, I received an email today saying that it will automatically renew in 15 days.

I have to decide if it's worth it this year, at the moment I'm leaning towards probably not.
    I don't care a rats about the free figure.
    The membership purchase figures are interesting, Nova prime and Marissa Fairborne. though Nova should have been a bigger mold than a small deluxe.

Unless something changes drastically it's super unlikely that I'll be going to Botcon so there's no saving or advantage to being a member for that.

I might be interested in the Subscription service 4, if it happens, I very nearly didn't go in for Subscription service 3 and still wonder if I should have. I will need to be a member to purchase SS4 if I decide I like it.

I don't mind the club magazine, I do wish it had a bit more substance and for $82 US it's probably not worth my trouble but if I do re-join so I can order SS4 then i'll be half way through the yearly comic and be trying to get hold of the issues I would have missed out on.

$82 US is over $100 AU at the moment, making for a very expensive 4 magazines if I get it and nothing else. that's almost 4 combiner limbs...

Geez, its like you are in my brain man! I got the same message and am weighing up the exact same things and hold pretty much the same opinions.

Maybe to take the decision out of my hands I should just wait to see what you do

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

Save the 100 big ones for plastic you would enjoy!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!