Page 673 of 833 FirstFirst ... 653663668669670671672673674675676677678683693 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quite a number of Leader Skyshadows at Docklands Toyworld for $40.

I was just at Big W QV and was informed by staff that the TR figures won't be in stock till the sale date 5th July.

Lunchtime update: TR Seaspray and Cosmos are on shelves at QV. Multiples of each. No sign of TR deluxes or larger classes yet.
    Last edited by High_Q; 3rd July 2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Added info
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I was just at Big W QV and was informed by staff that the TR figures won't be in stock till the sale date 5th July.

Lunchtime update: TR Seaspray and Cosmos are on shelves at QV. Multiples of each. No sign of TR deluxes or larger classes yet.
    I am so there after work.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Myer in the city has no Studio Series toys, buts plenty of Hun-Grrr and Elita-1. No POTP legends and only Slug and Dreadwind in the POTP deluxes.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post

Aaaaannd they're gone.

There was 1 lone Seaspray in the normal spot, which I took home.

Couldn't see any deluxes or larger
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Big w in Doncaster was swimming in Cosmos and Seaspray half N hour ago, and had at least 5 each of Blitzwing and Octane. No sign of $10 TR deluxe though.

on FB seen someone say they got POTP deluxe Snarl and Slug at a Big W in Canberra so something to keep an eye out for

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like we have a first sighting in victoria with toyworld werribee plaza having the new cyberverse line in one steps deluxe-ish size and legends-ish classes but at the price of over $42.99 (if I recall correctly, was about to grab the shockwave but I swear I saw double digits and it looked like 40+ wtf) for the deluxish guys who are more simplified than rid's line I'm not even going to go touch them, photo after I upload it.

In other sightings in the werribee plaza

Big w:They got their TR deluxes (sadly its the revision wave with triggerhappy and krok not the hotrod+kup wave nor the slugslinger one) and HEAPS of the TR voyagers wave 4, if I didn't have the legends I would have grabbed a few, speaking of legends they had HEAPS of seasprays and like 2 cosmos, why the odd assortment I don't know)

Toy world:Other than the first sighting they have HEAPS of the TR black shadow leaders at $40

Target/kmart:Absolutely nothing to report that is new

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Target/kmart:Absolutely nothing to report that is new
    Really? There was a stack of Outback's & Cindersaur's on Sunday evening. Must have sold out real quick
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Aaaaannd they're gone.

There was 1 lone Seaspray in the normal spot, which I took home.

Couldn't see any deluxes or larger
    Wow, that was quick. I just remembered that school holidays are on, so there's likely to be more kids out shopping.. And if they're with their mums; what's more tempting than $5 Transformers...