Thread: Complete Transformers RID (2015) season one on sale at Target for $16

Default Complete Transformers RID (2015) season one on sale at Target for $16

Alterted to this from the OzBargain website:

Transformers RID (2015) Complete season 1 (4 disc set) with bonus (kids) T-Shirt is on sale for $16 (from $46, save $30)

Now the RID toyline was pretty unpopular in this year's awards, but the show isn't that bad!

If you were on the fence about watching it, $16 for 26 episodes is a very good deal. Same price as two RID Legion toys, half the price of an RID Warrior toy!

That actually looks good, might hit up my local Target
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Why is it every time I see something about RID being on DVD I get excited and think it's the first RID?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I bought the season at JB for %20 off full price and thought it was money well spent, this is a very good price.

My advice, if your looking for some transformers media. buy this and watch it. expect it to be more kiddy than Prime but less silly than animated. with OK stories and nice animation.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Wow! I thought getting the pop vinyl version from target for $30 on Boxing Day was a good deal. This is DEFINITELY worth a pick up for that price.

Geez I missed this the first time around. To think I was looking at the complete season 1 at JB Hifi just a few days ago for $50!

Anyways, it's back in Target again for the same price - $16