Thread: Beast Machines DVD!

Default Beast Machines DVD!

In Dick Smith Electronics at the Moore Park Supacenta, I spotted a DVD of Beast Machines.

It was of some second-season episodes, and featured Optimus Primal and Cheetor on the cover, with the other Maximals (and Megatron) on the edges.

Interestingly, the back featured images from Beast Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    In Dick Smith Electronics at the Moore Park Supacenta, I spotted a DVD of Beast Machines.

It was of some second-season episodes, and featured Optimus Primal and Cheetor on the cover, with the other Maximals (and Megatron) on the edges.

Interestingly, the back featured images from Beast Wars!
    yeah that was released late last year. I think Sony released it.

When I saw it I also noticed the mistake. There is nothing Beast Wars in it, they just mistakingly put screen shots from BW instead of BM.

bought set of 4 today at kmart
    $9 each

regarding BW screen shots: these would be flashbacks

probly just trying to make ppl buy them bcoz there're related to BW

I saw these at JB HiFi for $10 each which I thought was quite cheap (but Autocon's sighting back in August was chepaer). Still $36-40 for the complete Beast Machines series is not bad.

The Sony Beast Machines DVDs are adequate, but not as nice as Madman's Beast Wars DVDs. There's bugger all special features on them.

The Madman Beast Wars DVDs are the best release yet. The Rhino ones come a distant second as they don't have as many special features and that 'we care' factor.

One thing I will praise the Sony BM DVDs for is the inclusion of SUBTITLES. That's one thing I don't like about the Madman TF DVDs ('cept for the Takara collection of course).

Subtitles are useful for people whose English may not be so strong so that they find subtitles as a handy aid, and they're absolutely vital for the hearing-impaired, and yeah, there are deaf Transfans (including deaf Australian Transfans).