Page 161 of 180 FirstFirst ... 141151156157158159160161162163164165166171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

I saw a Barricade at Marion Target a couple of days ago.

Edit: I checked there again this morning and Barricade is gone.
    Last edited by SpeedBreaker; 2nd February 2019 at 10:13 AM.

Saw WFC siege battlemasters, Hound and Skytread at Rundle mall ToyWorld. That seems to be all with what new there. (But I may have missed something.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Skull View Post
    Saw WFC siege battlemasters, Hound and Skytread at Rundle mall ToyWorld. That seems to be all with what new there. (But I may have missed something.)
    They should have all W1 Battlemasters, Deluxe, Leaders. The Leaders are in the glass cabinet by the Lego.

That said, they didn't have any knowledge about the Patrols yet.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Toyword Gepps Cross had Siege Optimus and Megatron (selling FAST!!).

Also, they had new PotP figures (including Snarl, Moonracer and Blackwind)...

Thought it was about time I contributed to this great community,

Toyworld gepps cross had no siege optimus primes or Megatron, which is why I went lol, only had a battlemaster(?)

They do have lots of ss blackout and grimlock, plus a tlk(?) not ss Megatron. 1 snarl, lots of cyberverse. Plus other stuff that doesn't interest me.

So I decided to go to Myer ttp because of the 20% off sale, for rodimus prime but they only had about 6 each of potp leader prime and rodimus unicronus. A couple blasters as well.

So I bought potp leader prime for my son's birthday so he doesn't bug me for my MP10.

(Note to self, take photos next time)

Not quite a sighting but saw this on a shelf at Kmart.

Just Rescue Bots above it though. As someone who hasn't paid Toyworld prices and waited too long online man I'm excited to get these.

EDIT: Or apparently it meant nothing
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 5th March 2019 at 08:47 AM.

Popped in to Toyword in the city today... they had a bunch of Siege Soundwave and Starscream figures just sitting on the counter - not even scanned in yet. Also had Laserbeak/Ravage on the shelf (although I think it was the last one).

Also heaps of PoTP figures (including Dinobots).

Come on, I was in there today and I just found the cassettes.

I probably wouldn't have paid $60, but still.

Suppose I might make a quicker return since you've posted, just so this post is a little less on the side. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Come on, I was in there today and I just found the cassettes.

I probably wouldn't have paid $60, but still.

Suppose I might make a quicker return since you've posted, just so this post is a little less on the side. Thanks.
    That sucks. I went there on a whim, and could only find the cassettes on the shelf. I paid for them and was about to walk out when I just happened to spot the Soundwaves/Starscreams out the corner of my eye on the counter. Literally, had I looked the other way I would have missed them entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    That sucks. I went there on a whim, and could only find the cassettes on the shelf. I paid for them and was about to walk out when I just happened to spot the Soundwaves/Starscreams out the corner of my eye on the counter. Literally, had I looked the other way I would have missed them entirely.
    They might not have been out yet having gone in the morning but probably what I did then. Finally got the last Dinobot deluxe I needed from Myer at least so not a completely wasted trip, even ignoring I was actually in the city for university or something stupid like that

Not sure Soundwave is worth the markup, but maybe if Screamer is still there on Friday...