View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Autobot Car?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bluestreak / Prowl / Smokescreen

11 20.37%
  • Hound

2 3.70%
  • Ironhide / Ratchet

2 3.70%
  • Jazz

11 20.37%
  • Mirage

0 0%
  • Sideswipe / Red Alert

8 14.81%
  • Sunstreaker

2 3.70%
  • Trailbreaker / Hoist

2 3.70%
  • Wheeljack

6 11.11%
  • Grapple / Inferno

2 3.70%
  • Skids

1 1.85%
  • Tracks

2 3.70%
  • Blurr

0 0%
  • Hot Rod

4 7.41%
  • Kup

1 1.85%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite Autobot Car?

Default Who is your favourite Autobot Car?

Which Autobot Car is your favourite? This poll is also asking about the Cars as toys rather than characters. Which Autobot Car did you love the most playing with as a kid?

Due to limitations in poll options I've decided to collapse characters who share a common core mould as the same poll option. Feel free to make a post if you want to clarify exactly which toy is your favourite.
    e.g. my favourite is Bluestreak, so I've had to choose the Bluestreak/Prowl/Smokescreen option.

My vote was for Prowl. As a 3 year old I loved that he was a Police car.

As an adult I'd say Hound because I've always wanted him but will wait for the inevitable MP.

However, I'll take a similar approach to MayzaPrime and vote on what I felt as a kid. To this day I remember when I was five my Aunty asked me what Transformer I wanted as a present. This was to be my first Transformer toy and I asked for Jazz. So that's who I've voted for. But funnily enough, my Aunty must not have been able to find it so I was given Skids instead! I was initially disappointed but that little D grade character with the blue Honda City Turbo alt mode was so much fun to play with.

Thankfully a few years later I got the G1 Jazz Classic reissue so I finally got my wish. I still have it to this day, broken windscreen and all.

Sideswipe, real easy to transform & very sturdy. Very handy for a 9 year old
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

My vote went to Prowl.

Although Wheeljack was my first TF, as a kid I was put off a bit by how he didn't have any hand held weapons. I also had Optimus as a kid, but I always found his transformation a bit simple. There was always something satisfying about Prowl's transformation and his colour scheme just had the right proportions and contrast - just bloody fantastic! And he was the Autobot second in charge. It's all pros and no cons!

I would pick Outback if i could. I have only transformed 1 on that list.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I would pick Outback if i could. I have only transformed 1 on that list.
    Separate poll for Autobot Mini Vehicles is here.

The only car I had as a kid was Ratchet so voted for him. Went to Myer to buy Hound but couldn't find him and had to walk out with something so got myself Ratchet. Didn't get any others until I started collecting. Still really like him and quite like Trailbreaker now too.

I loved Jazz on the show and I loved the toy, it was a little more complex than a lot of the other cars and it was a Porsche.

My first was Skids who I also found to be a whole lot of fun, except I could never quite get all his guns to sit well on his arms.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Prowl. He was the first Autobot Car I purchased. Great alt mode, fantastic head design, and a transformation that was fun. Quite a bit fragile (wings, roof, back windows) but it didn't bother me.

Ratchet was my first and a present, and I have a soft spot for the character, but that toy...