Page 1 of 608 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Default WA Transformers Sightings.

Post here anything Transformers related (toys, merch, etc) you find in a WESTERN AUSTRALIA retail store.
    Please try to include the price, and if it isn't a limited item, please mention the location.
    Last edited by griffin; 5th March 2009 at 02:14 PM.

i dont like the idea of a State by state thread

i saw tf faction cushions at Empire for about $30 each

If expanding the state by state concept doesn't work after a period of time, we'll go back to the old way. At this time though, it's worth seeing how it goes. And for those of us who make very thorough sightings, it'll be easier posting once instead of 3 or 4 posts in different topics. Or as in my case, sometimes, leaving stuff out because I'm tired after toy hunting, and just post in the main sightings topics.

Awesome. I love the idea of state by state threads. That way when I go to kmart I can say I saw universe this and animated that, instead of multi posting.

I hope it works well....
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Yeah I am afraid I am not a fan of this state based sightings thing either, I like to know whats happening in the eastern states and what you guys have seen.

Beyond that for state based sightings you have to scower through data in regards to sightings that have no bearing on you. A distinct thread for each series is fantastic that way you are only looking at sightings for that series.

I know and realise I could look at multiple threads but I just reckon how it was superior.

I have vented I will go away now

Default Animated sighting

I like the state based sightings, dragging myself through pages and pages of unrelated sightings was a pain. If you want to have a look-see at whats happeing in the other states and whats showing up, its only a thread away!

Ok, Target Morley seemed to have acquired about 8 or so (battle damaged) Megatron VS Optimus Animated packs. 1 Supreme Animated Optimus. No prices, since they rarely have the tags up. Lazy sods.

Guess if it came to a vote, I'd go for series based threads over state based... I'm mainly interested in Universe at this stage, and I'd suppose some others may be collecting specific series too.

Anybody got a good idea what the lag time is between Perth stores getting stock compared to when Melbourne/Sydney first see stuff on the shelves?
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If expanding the state by state concept doesn't work after a period of time, we'll go back to the old way. At this time though, it's worth seeing how it goes. And for those of us who make very thorough sightings, it'll be easier posting once instead of 3 or 4 posts in different topics. Or as in my case, sometimes, leaving stuff out because I'm tired after toy hunting, and just post in the main sightings topics.
    It felt unusual at first but the merit is clear. We should at least give this a go. The First Sightings thread should not be limited to the first sighting of a toy, but also the first sighting of it at different retails.

Well the priority is having an incentive for people to want to post sightings to begin with. If we made it easier to read sightings at the expense of wanting to post sightings (in several different topics), we wouldn't have sightings for people to complain about wading through.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Guess if it came to a vote, I'd go for series based threads over state based... I'm mainly interested in Universe at this stage, and I'd suppose some others may be collecting specific series too.

Anybody got a good idea what the lag time is between Perth stores getting stock compared to when Melbourne/Sydney first see stuff on the shelves?
    I haven't worked it out entirely yet, but it seems like 1-2 weeks. Maybe less. The exception is that sometimes they get stuff first in chains that are only in the eastern states, like Toy Kingdom.