Page 312 of 515 FirstFirst ... 292302307308309310311312313314315316317322332 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pacific Fair Gold Coast:

Target
    Windcharger $19
    Starscream $49
    Micronus, Vector Prime $10

Myer

Power of the Primes:
    Micronus, Vector Prime, Liege Maximo $10
    Slash, Windcharger, Beachcomber, Skrapnel $20
    Jazz, Slug, Swoop, Dreadwind $35
    Starscream $50
    Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime $90

Titans Return:
    Fangry, Brawn, Repugnus, Apeface, Loudmouth, Overboard, Nightbeat $10
    Twinferno, Triggerhappy $30
    Broadside $50
    Blaster $90
    Tryticon, Fortress Maximus

Thursday night Garden City.
    It was as if a Hasbro truck stopped by this week and dropped off POTP toys to most of the stores in there, as I found them at ToysRUS, Myer and Target.

Myer - had POTP Primemasters, Legends and Deluxe. No Voyagers or Leaders (yet)... which was annoying, as I would have bought the two Leaders with the 20% off sale at the moment. I might go back Sunday if I get bored, but I doubt they would have arrived in the last two days.

Target - Primemasters, Legends and Voyager. No Deluxe (yet) or Leaders.

ToysRUs - all size classes of POTP were there, but only one Legends left, and only Rodimus of the Leaders left... so people have already been jumping on these toys, despite only being there a day or two.
    Their Rescue Bots range is almost gone though, as there were only three items left, and one had clearance stickers on them. I hope they don't give up on RB, as it was a good backup source when there was a sale, or if Kmart didn't have something.
    I also looked for, and found, the TF5 skateboard that I saw show up on their online store a few weeks back - $25.

Kmart - almost no Transformers at all, so no point in a photo.

BigW - I saw two Transformers cases in one of their new stock cages and got excited, but closer inspection showed that they were restocking FIRST WAVE Movie Deluxes and wave 2 movie 1-steps. Both are a step back from the last replenishment (the pre-pack display) of wave 2 Deluxes and wave 3 1-steps.
    It's just more really old stock to clog their shelves, preventing them from getting anything new like POTP.

And Peter Alexander - some of the new licensed clothing had arrived at the store. I was looking at it and one of the staff there asked if I needed any help, but then walked off when I said I was just looking, but made an off-hand comment about the pricing, in that they are made in China like Kmart's clothing, but these are ten times the price. She wasn't happy, with a very defensive tone rebutting that the quality justifies the price.

Oh, and Kmart Sunnybank on the same day - looking very empty now of Transformers.

Sunshine Plaza/Maroochydore

Myer
    Had POTP Prime Masters, Legends, Voyagers + Leaders (no OP). No Deluxes. I took the Grimlock and Windcharger.

Kmart
    Nothing

Toys R Us
    All the Deluxes ($35!!). Could have been more, but I was in a rush - grabbed Swoop and Slag and left.

Target Maroochydore
    Deluxes ($34!), Legends, maybe more... again, was in a rush by this point.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Buranda.

$49
    2 Starscreams
    Grimlock

$34
    Jazz
    Dreadwimd.

Can't see the price for the Legends.
    2 Skrapnels
    2 Windchargers
    Beachcomber

And a bunch of Primes.

Myer Carindale has at least 4 each of the Deluxes and Legends. One Rodimus and Optimus.

And 20% off till Sunday.
    Last edited by Jellico; 21st February 2018 at 02:18 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Myer Carindale has at least 4 each of the Deluxes and Legends. One Rodimus and Optimus.

And 20% off till Sunday.
    Thanks mate.

Myer Carindale
    One Rodimus and Optimus.
    They weren't there tonight...

Carindale Myer is my go to place for toys. It gets less traffic and is a bigger toy section than Garden City Myer. I am always hesitant about pointing people towards it.
    But this time around I figured I would never see a Dinobot on a shelf let alone on sale so I pre ordered. Ironically I am now waiting waiting waiting.

Carindale Myer is my go to place for toys. It gets less traffic and is a bigger toy section than Garden City Myer. I am always hesitant about pointing people towards it.
    But this time around I figured I would never see a Dinobot on a shelf let alone on sale so I pre ordered. Ironically I am now waiting waiting waiting.
    At least you guys have some options to get this stuff that isn't online. If I want to buy Transformers locally my options are Kmart or Big W which locally are still only up to TR.

Myer Brisbane City had a whole lot of PotP legends and Deluxes. Also saw a hotrod, wasn't really on the lookout for voyagers, but the 20% off helps!